12

.
.
.
Still close eyes she is trying to remember what happened last night......but for some reason she couldn't recall, the last thing she remember thou is ordering her drinks that's it................no More no less.

Bigla naman syang nakaramdam nang pananakit nang ulo........her head is throbbing uncontrollably.

Immediately she massages her temple and slowly opening her eyes.

A bright light caught her gaze.......she blink rapidly to be familiar with the brightness that consumes her eye sight.

Nang humupa ang pagka silaw nito sa liwanag at ma aninag ang kabuoan sa harap nito bigla naman syang napatayo sa higaan.......why?

Because she was greeted with an familiar pink colored ceiling and scent.

Trying to examine her surroundings, a large picture frame hanging at the side of the wall caught her attention........now she knows where she is.

"My god.....paano ako na punta rito?" Talking to herself, madalas na yata ang pag kausap nya sa sarili......iling turan nito.

When she examine again the room she, couldn't notice anybody or anyone in the premises.

Nang mapag tanto na sya lang mag isa ay dali dali syang tumayo......then she is surprise again......paano ba naman naka underwear lang kasi sya.....hindi rin alintana dito ang kumikirot nyang sentido.

Bigla naman nitong na tampal ang noo......bakit pala sya magugulat e talaga namang pag natutulog sya.........lagi kasi syang naka underwear lang and even sometimes naked........buti nga hindi sya nag hubad kung sakali.......ay iwan nya nalang talaga.

Dali dali naman syang kumuha nang mai susuot sa walk in closet nang kinakapatid, silently asking permission.

Buti nalang talaga mag kasing sukat lang sila.........she pick up a white V neck shirt paired with a short short.......naiilang mang suotin ang maiksing short, wala syang nagawa.

After scavenging a clothes, she is now trying to search for a way out, the young surgeon is in circle now in the Pent House........kailangan na nyang maka labas doon.......kasi ba naman mag aalas singko na pala and she knows that her god sister will be coming home, at kung hindi pa sya makakalabas sa unit nato........it will be a long explanation she had to do with her 'Person of Interest', if that would be the case.

Especially lying to her.......she hates it.......she rather hide the truth than tells a lie.

Because truth will always come out....wether you like it or not nor by hook or by crook.

And Glaiza is not yet ready to dwell with it thus far.........especially if her TItoNong is not up till now open with converse to his daughter about having a person to look out for her in surreptitious.

Na pina man manan ito nang palihim............ayaw nang batang doctor na pangunahan ang kanyang Titonong.

She then saw a tablet in the side table with a note.

As the young Surgeon open the note and read it.......she smiled.

Hey stranger!

Sorry if you wake up without anyone here.

You may wonder why you are in a strange place.....well I will answer your question later when I come home, so before anything else kindly drink the medicine beside this letter that you are reading now.

Don't worry its safe I promise you that, it's actually for your headache......I know you are having a hung over right now.

And help yourself in the kitchen.....sorry if I was not able to cook for you, I was having an emergency at work.