THE PLAYER'S WAY

◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️
M. E. S. S. A. G. E.
F. R. O. M.
M. E
◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️

Dear readers,

This book is something new. For me, at least. For years I've written books where perfect girls get the perfect guys.

But that's not real life.

Life is messy. Painful. And it's often filled with heartbreak. You never really fall in love with a bad boy. And you definitely aren't the most perfect person in the world.

This book is about a girl. An ordinary girl who's been hurt too many times. A girl who wants revenge on the boys who hurt us most of all-the players.

I really hope you like this book. And yes, it may seem cliche. But wait until the end.

Not every story is about changing a bad boy.

-Amber Rose x

◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️
B. L. U. R. B
◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️

"Date me," he spins the whiskey around in the glass and fixes me with a smirk. I roll my eyes the moment the words roll off his tongue.
"Are you really that desperate?" I scoff in response, fighting back the ever prominent blush. His smirk widens as my face flushes red and he leans over the countertop towards me.

I step back.

"Name your price," he replies, his words cool and smooth like ice cream. Only I would reference food at a moment like this. Anger rolls around in the pit of my stomach; I may not have money but I have morals.
"You can't buy people, Grant," The words fall out of my mouth and he recoils as if slapped. I'm glad. Stupid rich boy and his player ways.

"Bet I can," I resist the urge to slap the smug look of his face and scoff again.
"Right," I drag out the word, rolling my eyes. I step away from the counter and turn my back on him, desperate to leave. But he speaks again.

"Date me. Two months. If you fall for me for my money, I win. If I fall for you for who you really are, you win." I consider this for a moment. I have nothing to loose and really not much to gain. But I'm so desperate to put the asshole in his place that I can't resist.

I'm a sucker for a bet.

"Deal."

-*-

Kendall Collins is a girl unlucky in love. She's been played too many times to count. And now she wants revenge. Who better to fool than Grant Mitchell- notorious player and all round rich boy?

Grant always gets what he wants. He's rich, attractive and buys love with jewels and money. And now he's after Kendall, his schools most popular girl. Problem is she doesn't want him.

When to two finally meet at a party, Grant proposes the biggest bet of all: who will fall for the other?

There can only be one winner; Grant- the bad boy who buys his affection, or Kendall, the girl who's out to beat the playboys?

Or maybe Grant and Kendall will see something that they never did before.

That they are just the same- both searching for a fix they may never find.

◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️
C. O. V. E. R

 R