Not Anymore- Epilogue

Kendall

And so that's it then? You'll ignore me forever. And I will never receive closure because you're too selfish to admit you hurt me too?

Human beings are made up of mistakes, of empty promises and goodbyes that are only made for a day but end in forever. And I guess you Grant; I guess you're my goodbye that will be a forever.

It isn't fair. I fucked up. I did. But you're torturing me with that night as though I can make it all disappear. I wish I could. I wish I could go back and tell you that you could just do whatever the fuck you wanted with my feelings because they didn't really matter- they never did. But you know what?

I have finally found the respect for myself that I spent so long searching for. I opened hundreds of scars that people left on me and finally let them heal and you were not going to be the person to force them open once more.

You don't get to do that.

So you'll hide. Once again in between the fluttering pages of your money because it's the only way to hide your heart. I don't need to hide mine. Because I'm not scared of falling anymore Grant.

I fell in love with you. Yes. I did. But I fell in love with me too. And that is something I will always keep forever. I guess you were just an empty promise that I once whole heartedly believed in.

You might still be broken.

But I'm not anymore.