20: It's Coronation Day

Maddie was suddenly awakened by the overwhelming feeling of cold water exploding over her face and instantly started to splutter and cough as she jolted upright.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" she exclaimed, looking around to see Raelynn, Cecilia, Autumn, Ally and Elyse around her.

"Well that worked." Rae shrugged.

"Morning Maddie..." Autumn said awkwardly.

"Two hours, you weren't waking up." Elyse said.

"Two hours until what?" Maddie grumbled.

"It's coronation day!" Autumn exclaimed.

"How could you forget?" Ally questioned.

"Come on Maddie, you need to dry off." Ceci said.

"I'm not going." Maddie rolled onto her stomach and pulled the covers over her head.

"Yes you are. It's Ben, and I know how close you two are." Elyse said, sitting down on the bed.

"Come oooonnnnn Maddie." Autumn shook her. Maddie didn't reply to either of the cousins.

"It's going to be a good day I'm sure. And we don't want to be late!" Ally pointed out.

"Speaking of late, we have like an hour and a half now so..." Rae trailed off.

"Get yourselves ready I'll get up later." Maddie said, her voice muffled. Elyse shrugged.

"That's the best offer we're going to get." She said.

"Fineeeee. But you're coming whether you like it or not." Autumn said.

"Mhm." Maddie muttered, not moving.

"Okay then let's start getting ready." Rae said, starting to put on her makeup. Ally and Autumn followed suit and did the same. As the girls started to chatter, Maddie drifted back off to sleep. It didn't really last long, she was awoken by the squeals of the girls- specifically Cecilia and Autumn.

"Can you be quiet please I'm trying to..." Maddie said groggily and sat up but trailed off. "Woah."

"Yeah but you should be getting up anyways." Elyse pointed out.

"No." Maddie pulled the blankets over her head again.

"We can get her up once we're ready." Autumn said as Maddie drifted off once again. After a while, she was woken up again by a loud shout directly in her ear.

"WAKE UP MADDIE!" It was Elyse's voice.

"FUCK! WHAT?!" Maddie jumped upright.

"We gave you an extra hour." Elyse said simply.

"Ugh." Maddie rubbed her face.

"Wakey wakeyyyyy." Autumn smiled but it quickly disappeared when Maddie shot her a glare.

"Fine fine." Maddie groaned.

"Now let's get you in your dress." Ceci smiled.

"No no no no no no no." Maddie groaned. "No no no no."

"It's not thaaaaaaattt bad." Autumn shook Maddie. "Come onnnnn! We can even put some makeup on you!"

"No no no no no." Maddie shook her head.

"It's a pretty dress..." Ally commented, looking at the dress that was hung across a chair. The dress itself had a black top with straps that crossed on the back and a uneven green tartan skirts.

"That dress screams Maddie." Ceci said positively.

"Maddie doesn't wear dresses." Maddie grumbled.