Introduction

Epigraph 🌹

"If you would go anywhere in the world, where would you go?"

"To Finland, a place to get away from all my troubles."

                  _______________________________________________________________

Description(Extended)

A very untold, and a quiet girl looking for a place to get away from all her troubles. Barely enough money to care for herself, and her wealthy brother already on her back about all the mistakes in her life, she just needed to get away. Living in a small city like Brookville, Ohio didn't help either. It was stupid, a very short tiered cake. At the bottom was the mostly poor people, they lived in really small houses or the hotel by Arby's. 

Then you have the middle class, made enough money, but had to use it carefully, lived in medium sized homes that were usually brick. 

Then you have the top, the ones that live in huge houses, 

And that's where her brother stayed, at the top of the cake while she was the half-iced bottom. And so she went to work in Englewood, at the YMCA where she barely made enough money to eat, since she was just a poorly paid volleyball coach. And sometimes she helped her mother out, but that was only 3 dollars an hour. 

It was a matter of time before she met someone that would help her. 

Just like he appeared ever so slightly. 

          ____________________________________________________________________

C A S T: 

Prepare to be enlightened by my oddly chosen cast list- 

                                                                                       Ville Valo

                                                                                      Amy Lee

                                                                           Spencer Charnas

                                       ________________________________________________

                                               W A R N I N G:

                     If you have a problem with this, and/or are confused. Don't read! This will have profanity numerous times, and mature themes.

                              ____________________________________________________

                                       [Started: 11/17/18]

                                      [Ended:  /    / ]

                                                    DON'T COPY MY WORK

                     _______________________________________________________________