Its Glory Lies Beyond Judgment Of Souls

"So; how's life in management and ownership?" Ville questions quietly, almost mumbling something so simple. He wasn't sure what to say exactly, and it was like he condemned himself to ask an almost tedious and find an almost obvious answer.

"Interesting, I've met bands far and wide, it was my way to cope without you." Amy responds, her dark orbs flickering to his as they retreat out of the now closed building. It was a dark, rainy night, and Amy had now a car to take her places without hauling a taxi who charges to much, or a bus who takes you a mile away.

"Need a ride Ville?"

"I have a rental, I'm going to rent a hotel room out." He says, and she shakes her own. She can't allow him to stay in a filthy hotel, there could be bed bugs in it for all she knows!

"Stay with me, until you go back."

"For a two weeks?"

"Two weeks it is."

Her house was bigger, larger, better than the old house she had before. She lived in a much more rich-house neighborhood, but the style was just so unevenly non-fit for her. She seemed like the person to have a two-story; darkened house with music spread all over it, her own little home.

But no, it was a one-story, large roof house in Brookville, Ohio with roses in the flower beds in the front. She seemed to have black little garden lights along the path to her front door.

"This your house?"

"Yes, Ville." She punches his shoulder jokingly, smiling when they both step towards the door. He looks back at his rental car, wondering if he should just drive to the airport now, and go back home.

She unlocks the front door, and they step through, the first thing he notices is the black and gray decor. With a pinch of white, vinyl covers were on book shelves and a black record player sitting on a black stool next to it.

"Have any good jams in there?"

"Ranging from Elton John - Motionless In White."

"Classics to Metal?"

"Of course."

"Want a tour?" Ville nods, amazed by the size of the kitchen and living room. I guess you have a lot of money when you're single, I mean Ville HAS money, and he lives in a tower but that doesn't mean anything.

She shows him the first guest bathroom, a large shower and a double sink, white and gray, he was guessing her bathroom was the same, well the bathroom connected to the master bedroom ya know?

He couldn't help himself, backing her against the wall and planting his lips on hers. She melts into the kiss, tossing her shaking arms around his neck and sighing, she missed his lips.

"Ville.."

"Shh, I'll make you feel so good tonight."