"Would You Die Tonight For Love?"

//Ack! Go read my newly published story: Your Eyes, So Convincing. 

Ville bites his bottom lip,  placing his hand on her thigh, licking his lips. Amy scoffs, pushing his hand off only to find it tighten a bit. 

"My hand will stay on your thigh, calm down." Ville whispers, keeping his eyes on the road as his hand warms her thigh. She shivers, staring down at his hand and flicking her tongue across her teeth. How weird is this? Is this even near normal?

"So wait in my room at the hotel, let me take a quick shower and dress myself, and we'll go out to breakfast? Sound good, darling?" His voice was empty, and Amy could tell the difference between it. She was just waiting for the sarcasm to light up her morning, oh how she craves for some sort of sarcasm right now.

"Ville, Santa's Pissed."

"Why?"

"Because the milk was sour, and the cookies sucked."

"Stop, get some help." Amy chuckles, staring out the front window, as Ville lets a smile grace his lips, laughing along with her. There was just something so odd about her, something so weird and unimaginable. Amy thinks of something else that would make him laugh? The man that slipped on an apple and knocked down a waitress? No.

"Gaaatoooraaddeee." Ville looks at Amy, raising his eyebrows and silently questioning why she said it like that.

"What the fuck?"

"I'm trying to get you in the mood!" Ville smiles at her persistence, a nice change from his usual demeanor, he was usually the persistent one. What has gotten into her? But if he mentioned one wrong thing, then he knows all hell will go down and she will threaten to forcefully gauge his eyes out with a spoon.

"We're here!" They pull into a large hotel, and Amy blinks, staring at it. Oh yeah, get one of the good hotels in Ohio, she sees how it is.

"What? You going to kill me?"

"Is that an option?"

"No?" Amy winks, and they climb out of the car.

"Now let me get a shower!"

--

Amy waits impatiently for Ville, she took shorter time getting ready than this! It only takes a person like 10-15 minutes right? This guy was taking an hour! What had to be done? His fingernails? Did he have to shave his legs or some crap like that?

Amy taps her foot on the ground, phone ringing quietly. The screen read Spencer in bold letters, and she decided to answer it, despite the doubts. "Amy, this is an emergency!"

"What?"

"Mother is coming to visit, and so is father, so I suggest you get your ass over to my house by tomorrow morning or I assure you that you will be homeless." Amy cringes, and contemplates for a moment, does she really want to take the chance of being homeless and living on the streets? Spencer can't really do that can he? There isn't even any homeless people in Brookville, none, non-existent.

"Fine, now I have to go." She hangs up, finding Ville fully clothed in front of her, a black beanie thrown on his head and covering his ears.

"Homeless?"

"You would be surprised, my brother can do anything."

"One cannot do everything."

"Okay, Mr. Inspirational, let's go."

"Okay, Ms. Sarcastic, lets go." Amy purses her lips, waltzing out the door with her phone clutched tightly in her hand. She honestly wanted to eat, and her stomach was growling. Should she still except the offer for all 3 meals though? She could see Ville stalking next to her, scrolling through his phone.

"Amy, would you ever die for love?"

"Depends if I'm truly devoted to the person, and they can return the feelings. If I gave them my heart, I expect they give me theirs. If they break the heart, then I break theirs. If I die, then they would die. For love."  Ville scrunches his eyebrows at her words, clicking his tongue in agreement. She smiles sadly, as if she would ever be loved.

"Do you love your brother?"

"Maybe."

"Maybe is not a good answer."

"Well, lets eat."