"Baby, Join Me In Death"

Ville fussed on about how Amy needed to break out of her shell, and it was pissing her off. If he would please shut up for a split second, give her ears a break.

"Ville, I'm going to hit you with a pipe if you don't shut up," She sighs, rubbing her fingers through her dark hair, "Give my ears room to breathe." Ville watches as she maneuvers her gaze to a couple sitting at the outside tables of the cafe they were in.

Ville perches his chin on his fist, running his green orbs over Amy. Sometimes, she worried him. They had not known each-other for long, a week? Right? He couldn't remember, everyday fills like a forgotten eternity with this women. A mystical one he is stuck in.

He doesn't remember the last time he has ever felt this way, the pulsing heart beating rapidly with a simple graze. The feeling of being relaxed and free with a small tension of romance.

Pandemonium.

He loves it all.

In fact, he considers Amy to be a really close friend. Only have knowing her for a small amount of time, he just likes her overall presence. He doesn't want anything else, need anyone else, as long as he has her.

He's planning on getting her out of her shitshack, move her out to Finland, away from her dread and terrible family.

Give her a new perception on life, she deserves a break.

A vacation maybe? With him, with no one else but him. He doesn't want her with anyone else, he's protective of this beautiful women.

In his tower?

Maybe buy her an apartment, nah, too far away from him. He needs her close by at all times, he's just so infatuated with her. She seems so sadly perfect. Literally.

"Ville? Do you think I could ever be happy," She gives the couple a pointed look, "Like them?"

"You could always be happy, even right now if you let yourself." He sips his cup, beanie perched far up his head like his normal style.

He sort of reminds her of a gothic reject, she looks fairly similar though, so no point in being fun about it.

"But I can't let myself," She whispers, "I- I'm unable."

"No one is unable to do anything, you could let loose Amy, forget about all Earth and fake love, and focus on what matters most," Ville shrugs, crossing his arms, the soft material of his jacket stretching to acquire his new arm position, "You matter the most Amy, you deserve to be happy, so let yourself."

"I'm trying!"

"Apparently not if you are comparing your happiness to others, and/or contrasting."

Amy chews on her bottom lip, why did she make friends with an intelligent man?

"Want to go for a walk?"

- -

They end up walking downtown, seeing all the shops  and different people. They were sometimes stopped because someone wanted an autograph from Ville, which he happily obliged.

Photographs were taking simultaneously throughout their little walk.

Even a few fans chatted for a bit more than five minutes, Ville always gave Amy a sorry look though. He was afraid she'd just walk off.

A teenager gave him a kiss on the lips, which he uncomfortably shoved her off gently.

He hates that.

"Finally free." Amy breathes, sitting on a park bench, eyes closed.

"It isn't totally my fault fans like my beautiful face," Ville dramatically poses, earning a slight chuckle, "It's all because of genetics."

Amy snorts, tossing her head back as she lets her high pitched laughter go.

Ville has never heard of such a laugh, it's hilarious!

"Y-your laugh!" Ville chuckles loudly, sitting on the bench next to her.

"What about it?"

"So unique!"