sweetaebokki's Performance

In the Song Covers category, sweetaebokki performs (sings) "Titanium" by David Guetta ft. Sia, accompanied by a friend on guitar!

Interview Questions:

Why did you choose to cover this song?

I have performed Titanium by SIA. This song is close to my heart. I was in high school when I decided to overcome my shyness and anxiety and perform this song infront of everyone on stage. I was scared at first, when I saw the boy who always TRIED to bully me and failed but would never stop nonetheless. Somewhere it was to show him, no matter how hard he would try to bring me down, I would do anything but rise.

What does music mean to you?

Music, these five letters mean the world to me. Music gives me confidence, it gives me the power to handle things around me. When I sing, I get wings and the musical notes set me free. It's not just my escape, it's been my passion and my hobby since I was seven years old.

What do you love about performing?

The thing I love most about performing is the amount of satisfaction and happiness it gives me. It's scary at first but when I'm into it, I forget about the worries of the world. I also love the adrenaline rush in my body out of nervousness and the exhilarating feeling afterwards.

Who/what are your major artistic influences?

I'm deeply inspired by Jazz and RnB. I love and learn Classical Music as well. Rabindranath Tagore is one of my favourites, there's a lot of emotion in his songs. Pop music is the craze now and my idol are BTS and Ariana Grande. I'm into Korean music as well. Basically, I love trying new genres. Currently I'm listening to musicals, I love the voice modulations a lot.

Please give a big hand for sweetaebokki!