sks211's Performance

In the Song Covers category, sks211 performs (sings) "Consequences" by Camila Cabello!

Interview Questions:

Why did you choose to cover this song?

I chose to perform this song because when I first listened to it, the song kind of "struck my heart" and made an impact on me that I don't know how to say in words. The sound of the piano and the lyrics made me feel something deep inside of me.

What does music mean to you?

To me, music means a song or instruments playing and blending together in a way that has the listener feel an emotion or feel relaxed and/or happy.

What do you love about performing?

I don't perform really often, but I like that I can record myself singing my favorite song(s) then listen to how I sound singing that song and whether I conveyed any emotions to the listener.

Who/what are your major artistic influences?

Camila Cabello may be one of them because she is a minority race but still rose in the music industry. She has been through a lot when she was little, but she is a positive role model and is a good person in general! A song that influenced me a lot was "Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri because the lyrics and the way she sang kind of reminded me of something I went through that was very similar.

Please give a big hand for sks211!