LifeAsKashvi's Performance

In the Song Covers category, LifeAsKashvi performs (sings) "lovely" by Billie Eilish ft. Khalid!

Interview Questions:

Why did you choose to cover this song?

I had a special connection with this song ever since it came out. It's sung by the amazing Billie Eilish and Khalid, and euphony of their voices together, it's something beautifully captivating to listen to. The lyrics are meaningful too, and I find myself connecting to the lyrics. It's just so aesthetic and poetic, and captures the feeling of being a prisoner in your mind all too well.

What does music mean to you?

Music is the only constant thing in my life, everything else a blur around me. I've had music with me ever since I can remember, I've been singing since I was 2. All I know is that music is the only thing keeping me going. Music has saved my life in the past, quite literally. The only reason I'm alive here is music. Shit happens, people leave. You can't rely on material comfort either. Only music stays. It's timeless. Music. Always and forever.

What do you love about performing?

Honestly, the fact that I'm doing the thing I love the most in the world is the best feeling. It's euphoric, almost surreal. And when on stage, all the people looking at you with hope in their eyes, swaying with the music, feeling the emotions you're vibing out. It's a whole new world. I love everything about being able to perform.

Who/what are your major artistic influences?

I have a lot of major influences, (a lot of them mainstream, welp), Shawn Mendes, Ed Sheeran, Demi Lovato & Camila Cabello being mainstream, and NF, Avril Lavigne & Billie Eilish being more underrated. I also grew up with bands like 5 Seconds of Summer, Panic! At The Disco, Twenty One Pilots (I'm sorry I'm on laptop, can't do the o's, SKELETON CLIQUE DON'T COME AFTER ME), Evanescence. Very vast genres, I know haha. I like being as versatile as possible.

Please give a big hand for LifeAsKashvi!