RESULTS: JUDGE CUTS

Seasons greetings, music fans! We hope you are all well!

The time has come to announce the results of our Judge Cuts stage, where we whittled the number of entries down from 30 to 15, but first...

We at the profile would like to offer our sincere thanks to everyone who has engaged with Wattpad's Got Talent so far.

We're incredibly happy at how this contest (in its first year!) has brought Wattpadders together and so appreciative of how supportive all of our readers and participants have been toward one another.

It took real courage to submit to our contest, and anyone who entered and put themselves out there should feel incredibly proud.

Now for the moment you've been waiting for!

*drum-roll please*

Here is a list of all those moving on to the Semi-Finals stage:

bioshock2013 with "Misguided Ghosts" by Paramore

sweetaebokki with "Titanium" by David Guetta ft. Sia

NightFury66 with "Fritha Alone" by Camel

LifeAsKashvi with "lovely" by Billie Eilish ft. Khalid

HicksScribbles with "Shelter" by The xx

Huntrezz54 with "Can't Help Falling in Love" by Elvis Presley

ESHurricane with "Lightning Crashes" by Live

R_Dreamer with "Sugar, We're Goin' Down" by Fall Out Boy

WingedKitten345 with "Change"

chris_hartley with "Black Flies" by Ben Howard

no_kidding with "I Won't Let You Go" by Switchfoot

musiclover4902 with "Ice Queen"

Drupsam with "Girl Crush" by Little Big Town

bawsewings with "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz

lareinedeslapins with "Alone"

First and foremost, congratulations to every single person who submitted, regardless of whether you're moving on or not.

Secondly, judging for this contest was difficult. We received 30 amazing entries, and as judging continues, we'll have to whittle that 30 down to 1. This is based on the opinions of four of our lovely ambassadors, who may or may not have a background in music. To put it simply, none of us is Simon Cowell (for better or worse!)

Thirdly, we want everyone who submitted to know that you're all incredibly talented individuals who should continue to pursue their interest in music.

Thanks again to everyone, and we hope to have the results for the Semi-Finals stage by Friday of this week!

PS: Keep an eye out for information on our People's Choice Award in the next week or so! Anyone who entered WGT can win!