New Beginnings and Heartaches

( Thank you for reading! Im excited to start off on Wattpad by writing a Bryan X Reader story. Here are a few acronyms that will be in the story.
Y/N- Your Name
L/N- Last Name
Y/C- Your color ( such as eyecolor, hair color, skin color, ect.)
P.O.V- Point Of View
Y/F-Your Friend
Now on to the story)

-Your P.O.V-
  The stage was empty, and dark. The stage was quiet, however, a light beamed from above a spotlight. A sudden eruption of applause broke the silence as the spotlight dimmed and lights filled into the arena below. Blurred people, men and women sat in seats below, I couldn't see their faces for some reason. The applause turned into a loud beeping noise. I didn't understand until I woke up, to the sound of my alarm.

I sat up with a groan and turned off the alarm. "9 AM.." I sighed and dangled my feet off the bed for a moment as I stared at my apartment wall, a single frame was hung on it with a piece of paper, my graduation paper from a theater arts college. I smiled slightly, proud of graduating 3 months back and getting a role in a new romantic movie, supposedly it was going to be a big hit. I knew nothing of what it would become as I had only gotten a part. I auditioned for a role bigger than what I thought they would allow me to do.

I got the part of the best friend to one of the leading actors. Oh how excited I am to be starring in even a movie so shortly after graduating. I smiled the entire time I had gotten ready so I could head to the studio. I picked out a fairly plain oufit as we were only starting out with a description of our characters, the plotline, and maybe practicing a few of our lines. A pair of plain black leggings with an adidas top and jacket, along with a pair of black glasses and my Y/C hair done into a ponytail.

  I grabbed my keys and shouted up the stairs "I'll be back later Y/F!" In response all I received was a groan from her and I smiled and chuckled to myself. I headed out my door and to the parking lot down below.

-Bryan's P.O.V-
My emotions were so mixed as I had gotten ready and headed to the studio this morning. While Amelia and I divorced without a fight I was upset to let her go. After all I loved her, I couldn't help but to think about her all the time. We had become so distant it had already felt like we divorced even after the real thing. We texted one another only for the divorce yet every time she texted me I always wanted her to tell me she didn't want the divorce as much as I.

Thoughts raced through my brain as I entered the studio and sat on a chair as I waited for the session to begin. Luckily, Jesse, who played as Markus in Detroit Become Human was kind enough to audition with me in this film. Jesse got the part of my best friend and I received the large part of one of the leading actors in this all. I waved over Jesse as I saw him walk in and he grinned. Jesse walked over and took a seat next to me.

"Pretty neat huh? Back in another big film." He asked as he casually sat back in his chair. I just nodded and put on a fake smile "Yeah it definetly is something." I say trying to stay light-hearted. Jesse just looked over at me with slight concern and patted my back, "I'll go grab us some waters."

He said as he walked over to a table were a few producers and actors were. I just sat back and ran my hand through my brown hair as I watched a girl walk through the entrance. She looked highly confident yet lost. She glanced over at me and paid me no mind in that moment until she looked over at me again. Most likely reconginzing who I was.

Her eyes widened, then she tried to act normal by walking somewhere else and fidgeting with her bag.

"Definetly a kid fresh out of college." Jesse said as he came back and handed me a water. I laughed a bit "For sure. You think she knows who I am?" I say partly joking as I could tell she did by the way she looked at me.

"She clearly did and I know it cause of how she looked at you." Jesse chuckled and took a sip of his water. One of the producers called out a name, I watched as the girl quickly turned her attention to the producer as she walked over to him.

-Your P.O.V-
'There is no way thats Bryan Dechart. THE Bryan Dechart. Oh god, I think he knows I know. I hope he doesn't know I just got out of college and this is my first time in a big movie. What if he thinks I'm cra-' my thoughts were interrupted by the booming voice of a producer calling my name.

I walk over to him as my heart pounds 'Oh god, did I do something wrong? Please don't tell me I've been fired.' As my thoughts don't help me, the producer asks me to follow him into an office and he sits in his chair

"Have a seat Y/N." He says without hesitation. I quickly obey and sit as I wait to hear what comes out of his mouth next.

"My name is John, I was the one who casted all the actors for this movie. I brought you in here today because we had an issue." John says and I gulp.

"An issue? Wh-What kind of issue?" I say, clearly hesitant. The next words that came out of his mouth made my jaw drop in shock.

(Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed my first chapter of Bryan Dechart x reader! And your welcome for the cliff hanger. If you want more please let me know so I know to make another chapter! -Brin)
1054 words