A New Friend

-Bryan's P.O.V-
It was 6 AM and I couldn't sleep. I kept replaying the events and texts Y/N and I shared. How had she not asked who I was? Am I crazy for doing what I did?

I know it seems silly but in that moment I could only think of doing that. Of course it was weird but, I couldn't think of another way to talk to her.

Maybe it will be better this way. If she doesn't know who I am yet I can take the time to know her and she might not be all different if she doesn't know who I truly am.

Ah this is messed up. I should tell her who I am... Eventually... I'll get to know her and if she asks who I am I'll tell her, its technically not lying right?

-Your P.O.V-
I was driving to work with Y/F when I started thinking about the texts. 'Maybe if I look at the other actors today I'll rememeber.' I thought to myself as I turned into the parking lot.

"I can't believe this is actually happening!" Y/F exclaimed and jumped excitedly like a child that had icecream. I smile in response and I walk into the building. Jesse smiles and waves me over, I still couldn't wrap the fact around my head that Jesse acted so cool with me.

I wasn't disappointed by this but why me? Is it because I'm new? I push the questions to the back of my head and I walk over with a smile "Hey Jesse! What's up?" Jesse smiles in response "Y/N! Hey we need to work on a few lines together before the start of the first scene." He said patting my shoulder in a friendly way. 'Oh shit I forgot we were actually doing the first scene on camera today.' I thought to myself as I smiled nervously.

I followed Jesse to a corner of the building were we had distance from others but we could still see them. A thought popped up 'Was he the one that gave me his number?' I felt it couldn't hurt too much and so I asked him.

"Hey Jesse...? Were you the one that gave me your number yesterday?" Jesse laughed as if it were a joke but after he saw my serious expression he cleared his throat. "Uh, no, why?"

I'm sure I became red in the face in that moment so I explained to Jesse to hopefully make the conversation less embarassing.

"So basically, someone gave you their number, an actor here, and you can't remember?" I nod my head, as well as physically face palming "I must have been really tired when they gave it to me." I sighed and Jesse thought for a moment. "Can I see the number?"

I removed my hand from my face and nodded but with slight confusion. I unlocked my phone and got to the texts and handed it to Jesse.

Jesse sighed as if he knew something. He looked up at me "Can we practice later?"

-Bryan's P.O.V-
I watched Jesse and Y/N practice. I wish I could be practicing with her. She seems so kind. I wish I knew how to talk to her.

Jesse walked over to me with a raised eyebrow "So how did Y/N get your number?" Jesse said it in a low voice. I sighed "How'd you find out?" I ask sighing as I had been caught.

Jesse explained to me what Y/N told him. I sigh "I put it in her bag when she wasn't near it. I wanted to talk to her but I didn't know how." I rub the back of my head in frustration

Jesse looks at me a little weirdly "Damn you are as weird as in those short films." He chuckles and I hit his arm lightly "C'mon man what would you do then?" I ask in frustration and he roles his eyes "It's not rocket science you just go up and talk to her." Jesse exclaims and I put a finger up to my lips to tell him to be more quiet, then I reply "I can't just do that. You know how girls act around me now that I'm single and not to mention an actor." Jesse shakes his head "Fine man, do what you want but talk to her eventually ok?" Jesse pokes me in the chest and walks back over to Y/N to finish practice.

-Third Person-
The director calls for everyone to get into places for the first scene. The director calls the famous line "Lights, Camera, Action!" The first scene is set where the leading lady actor, Y/N Y/L is playing as Natalie Davies. Natalie is set in a small coffee shop her father owns on the corner of a busy street. A man walks in one day, the leading male actor, Bryan Dechart, playing as Daniel Sumsion. Daniel would walk into the coffee shop to meet Natalie for the first time. They talk and they remember being friends when they were young. After Daniel leaves, Natalie begins to feel something for him.

-Your P.O.V-
I don't know if my heart has ever raced faster. I just hope my face wasn't red during the scene. I don't know what's worse, realizing how many millions if not billions of people may see this, or the fact my acting may have totally made Bryan think of me as a loser.

I don't know how well I did, Y/F being the amazing friend she is told me I did amazing. But how could I believe her? Of course I appreciated her words of motivation but I just couldn't help thinking she was only saying it because she is my friend.

I shake my head and put my things into my bag, I feel a light tap on my shoulder, expecting it to be Y/F I turn around with a smile and swing my bag over my shoulder. It was not Y/F, surprisingly enough it was Bryan.

My heart began to pound "Hey Bryan." I tried to sound as confident as possible. He grinned "Y/N! I really enjoyed your acting, you defenitly have everything the crew and I needed! Cya later!" He waved as he hooked his jacket on his finger and swung it over his shoulder as he walked over to Jesse.

I was so surprised I had no doubt my face was flushed with reddness. My heart had never beat harder. Bryan... just... complimented me? He just walked up to me and said good job? Holy shit there is no way this isn't a dream! My celebrity crush thanked me on my work!

My thoughts were interupted when Y/F waved her hand in front of me. "You alright Y/N?" She asked.

"Just fine." I grinned.

-timeskip-
I sat on my couch looking at the number. I couldn't decide if I should text this person or not... I was narrowing down some actors it could be. Not Jesse, he told me. Not Della, I'm pretty sure she hates my guts. Obviously not Y/F. Bryan..? No.. not Bryan he wouldn't. He's nice but I don't think he'd want to give a weird girl his number.

Just as I was staring blankly at the texts a message popped up.

8:48 PM Unknown: Hey whats up? You did good acting today. :)

I stared at the text for a few moments before I thought of what to say.

8:49 PM You: Thanks! I feel like I messed up. I also felt like my face was the color of a tomato. 😂

8:49 PM Unknown: No you looked great! No wonder John switched you and Della's roles. 😅

I blushed lightly at his compliment. I still hadn't told Y/F about this, I don't know how I would tell her... or if I even wanted to. This unknown actor and I stayed up until 2 AM texting, telling stories and personal things.

(Hopefully this wasn't too bad of a chapter! I feel like part of it is a filler but im trying to get better at getting down to the point instead of writing basically an essay on something Bryan may be feeling 😂😂
If you have any comments or sugustions for me let me know! I'd love to hear from you!)
1382 words