The Villian

-Bryan's P.O.V-

I recognize that voice... The voice of Della.. Y/N and I quickly pull away from our kiss and turn to see Della. An old man steps out from behind a tree and he walks up next to Della. Y/N instantly becomes fearful and she hides behind me. 'Does she know that man?' It was an instant thought but Della began to speak again.

"You should have thought about it Bryan. Now Y/N will pay the ultimate price." At those exact words more men step out from seemingly nowhere. I sheild Y/N with my arms as we back away slowly "Della what are you doing?" I ask fearing for our lives. I begin to feel the adrenaline course through my body.

Della just smirks and the men begin to encircle us. One man swings at me yet I am quick enough to duck and dodge it. Since I was in Detroit Become Human, I was taught a few self defence and fighting moves to make the gameplay seem more realistic. I quickly swing my fist up hitting the man that swinged at me hard in the jaw as I rise back up. They all begin to swing and I sheild Y/N and cover her at the same time. My fight or flight mode kicks in and since theres nowhere to run I instantly begin to swing at them. Some I miss but some I am able to throw them off for the meantime.

It becomes too much and I feel them piling on top of us. I hear people behind me fall to the ground and sound if they're getting hurt. I turn to see Y/N trying her best to fight back but one of the men grabs her by the wrists. I quickly grab a crowbar one of the men are carrying and I break free from the other men. "Y/N duck!" I shout and she quickly lowers her head. I hit the guy square in the face with the crowbar and he falls back letting her go.

Y/N nearly falls over before I catch her and she steadys herself. She gives me a thankful look and I turn to see Della and that old man again. Yet this time he's pointing a gun straight at us. "Now Bryan, dear Bryan. I advise you just step out of the way. We'll take Y/N and you can go home safe and sound. Otherwise we'll have to take the both of you." She says as she has the evilist smirk I've ever seen. I shake my head. "Why are you doing this Della?" I ask, a plea in my voice. She becomes angry and shouts like a toddler having a tempertantrum. "Because Bryan! All I wanted was you and you had to run off with that whore!" She says motioning to Y/N.

I look down at Y/N and I can see a sense of guilt in her eyes. I turn back to Della and with anger in my voice I yell back "Quit being a psychotic bitch Della and let us go!" She just laughs, "You have 5 seconds to move Bryan and I'll spare you." I feel Y/N silently plea for me to get out of the way but I stand my ground.

This is all my fault. I but Y/N in harms way and now were both going to die. "5.." She begins with a huff. "4.." she continues, more anger in each number "3.. 2.." Her countdown is getting faster. She narrows her eyes. "1." The gun goes off...

-Your P.O.V-

I hear the gun go off and I squeezed my eyes shut. I felt hot tears run down my face. Something strange happened. Bryan didnt scream or fall, yet I heard Howard fall. I open my eyes to see a bullet straight through his head, he was face down on the ground and I cover my mouth with my hand in shock and I cling onto Bryan tighter. I see Della's face of shock and we all look at the man responsible. It was Detective Turner! I saw Derick, Quinten, and Will behind him, all in bullet proof vests. Will and Derick quickly ran for Della. She noticed and ran yet she didn't get very far as they were faster and they tackled her to the ground. Quinten and Detective Turner both rush over to us. "Hurry, get in the car." They say as they point to a black car a few yards away from us parked on the side of the road.

Bryan grabs ahold of my hand and we both run to the car and we get in the back. As soon as we sat down he held me close and tightly. "Y/N are you alright?" he asked looking down at me and I looked up at him. I did the most couageous thing I could think of and I crashed my lips into his.

Bryan was a bit surprised at first yet he kissed back. I felt tears roll down my cheeks. Bryan gently pressed his hand against my cheek as we kissed. We pulled away for air and just looked into one another's eyes for a moment "Y/N... I-" he was cut off when Turner and Quinten got in the car. "I'm taking you two home for the night, but I need you two to come down to the station first thing in the morning. Now where to?" He asked, turned around looking at us. I looked over at Bryan and whispered "Can I stay with you tonight?" He nodded and gave the address to Turner.

When we arrived I was still shooken up by the whole event, I hadn't even notcied Bryan get out and open my door. He had his arm outstretched towards me. I blinked out of my trance and barely showed a smile when I took his hand and he helped me out of the car.

When we walked inside it was dark, but he flipped on a few lights. We walked past the kitchen and into his living room where I sat down, "Do you want anything?"

"I'm fine thank you." I say as I stare blankly at a wall. He had a fairly nice home. It wasn't expensive but his things werent old. "I don't really have anything to sleep in..." I admitted and I looked over at Bryan. He blushed and smiled a little "I'll be right back." He jogs to his room down a hallway and he comes back with a hoodie and sweatpants. "Here, I'm good with you wearing these." He smiles and he hands them to me.

"The bathroom is down the hall, second on the left." I thank him and walk to the bathroom and I shut the door. I change into the things he gave me and I put my hair into a bun. I walk back into the living room to see Bryan had fallen asleep on the couch, I don't blame him especially because all of the adrenalline must have worn off. I sit on a sofa near the thair hes sleeping on and I fall asleep there.

(SORRY THIS IS LATE BUT WRITERS BLOCK N SCHOOL 😂. Im also a tiny bit unmotivated to keep writing so the next chapter or the one after may be the last one)
1239 words