Chapter 11

Justin's pov

As I just gazed into Jason's eyes I heard a honking sound from behind us. We both turned to see our parents. Neither one of us letting go of one another. We were frozen.

"Well would you look at this" my mum says as I just look at her.

"Andy you have got to see this" my mum says as Andy walks up to us.

"H-H-hi Mrs. McCann" I stutter as I look at her terrified.

"Well aren't you two cute. When did this happen?" She asked us

I didn't know what to say. I looked down at Jason to see that he was looking up at me. I have no idea why I'm so nervous right now.

"Um it uh happened Saturday night momma, but we're j-ju-just talking" Jason says to his mum

"Oh alright baby. Why do you two look so scared? It's not like we're gonna object to you being together." My mum says

"Yeah I mean we knew you'd end up talking or you know end up together eventually" Andy says as we just look at them.

We didn't know what to say. The gang is out here obviously hearing every word that's being said.

"So you like have no problem with them being together?" Carson asked them

"No of course not as long as they're both happy so are we" my mum tells her as Jason and I look at each other.

I felt my heart flutter at my mother's words and Jason smiled up at me.

For the rest of the night we all hung out at Jason's house. Everyone eventually left except for my mum and I.

"So um Jay do you think our mum's really knew and expected us to end up like this?" He asks me as we watched Friends.

"Probably baby you never know. Jason I actually have something to tell you. It has to do with when we were outside earlier playing basketball." I say as he looked at me waiting for me to continue speaking.

"Um back in grade school I was seeing this boy named Andrew and we were together for three years. During those three years I was in love, but I was miserable" I say

"Why? I thought being in love was a great thing?" He asks

"It is a good thing. Just not with someone who would um take his anger out on you. I mean I loved Andrew more than anything, but being beaten and treated like I didn't matter and being told that it would never happen again when it did. I just I didn't leave him because I really loved him. Then he told me he was moving our last year of grade school and that was the end for me and him." I say as he looked at me hurt.

"That's awful justin. I don't know what to say"

I ran my fingers through his hair as he looked down.

"Hey don't be upset over something that happened years ago" I tell him lifting his head up to look at me. He has tears in his eyes. One slipped and I wiped it away.

"Hey baby don't cry please." I say as I ran the pad of my thumb over his cheek.

He gave me a small smile and I pecked his forehead.

Jason's pov

Justin just pecked my forehead when he pulled me in his lap. I giggled and looked up at him.

"Your adorable you know that?" I ask him as he smiled at me.

"So are you baby boy" he says

I sat up and looked at him and I got lost in his hazel orbs.

Justin and I continued to talk till he had to leave and he said that he would see me tomorrow. Kissed me goodnight and left.

Next Day

Jason's pov

I am laying in bed with Ovtavian and obviously mom is at work. I am playing on the PS3 when Justin texted me.

Conversation between Justin and Jason

Justin: hey babe

Jason: hey love

Justin: what are you doing? How is your day going so far?

Jason: it's alright I've been playing on the PS3 pretty much all day while Octavian watches me. What about you? Aren't you in class?

Justin: its boring without you here baby. Yes I'm in class, but I finished my work early. I just can't wait to see you

Jason: awe I can't wait to see you either babe. I miss you

Justin: I miss you more and I have a surprise for you after school

Jason; oooe what is it?

Justin: I can't tell you or it'll ruin the surprise

Jason: I know

Justin: alright baby boy I'll text you later

Jason: alright

End of conversation between Justin and Jason

I laid my phone down next to me and turned the PS3 off. I flipped through the channels and saw that "The Fairly Oddparents" is on. I smiled and ran my hand through octavian's fur. I kept thinking about what the surprise could be that Justin has for me.

I focused my attention back towards the tv.

Justin's pov

I am heading to lunch with the gang and Jason's friends.

"What do you think Jason's doing?" Michael says as we step in line.

"He's been playing the PS3 all day" I say as they just look at me

"What am I not allowed to check up on him?" I ask with my face turning red.

"You know Jay we're so happy that you're happy." Ryan says as the line moved.

I didn't know what to say. I grabbed my lunch and went and sat down.