Chapter 21

Jason's pov

I have just bit into my apple when the front door busted open.

"Dude what the fuck is your problem?" I ask Josh, Austin and Lucas as I walk out of the kitchen.

"What's our problem? Shit whats your problem McCann?" Lucas spat in my face. I am in too good a fucking mood to have someone fuck with me right now and right now my temper is about to get the best of me again.

"You better fucking watch yourself Lumis cause your in my house" I say to him as he gets in my face

"Who are you telling to watch their self McCann? I don't care if I'm in your house" Lucas says to me as he shubs me

"I am in too good a mood to let you mother fuckers mess with me right now" I say

All three of the boys as you may already know are all older than me by three years.

"Just get out of my house." I say shubbing them towards my door.

"No we aren't leaving till we get a party from the Party King" Austin says

"Fine if it's a party that you want then a party you'll get now get the fuck out of my house now" I say as they leave my house.

"Jason" i hear Justin say

"I um I need to be alone for a few minutes" i say walking up to my room and locking the door.

I honestly don't know how or why I let people get to me. I'm about to do something that I haven't done in a long time. I went through my dresser drawer and looked for my little razor. Right when I found it Carson climbed through my window with Ashleigh and Michael.

"Hey Jase we ju-Jase what are you doing!" She says as I had already slid it across my wrist.

"I want to be alone so do me a favor and please leave." I say letting my tears fall. They all climbed back out the window and after they did I slid it across my wrist six more times.

Clearly Carson knows that I cut. She's my best friend she knows everything that I've ever done in my entire life. I haven't cut since I was thirteen. Now that everyone's putting all this pressure on me to throw a party I can't take it. I take medication for this, but I hadn't taken it since I was thirteen. Why? After that I was fine and now that I'm fifteen with all of these assholes doing this to me I needed to release it somehow. I hate to say this and this is stupid, but it felt so good to feel my razor on my skin again.

Now your probably wondering why I do this to myself? Well remeber how when I said that my mum used to work a lot? Well when I was ten years old she started working a lot and she didn't have time for me. On the other hand I was getting teased for being gay. Now why did I do this now? I did it because I'm tired of being the Party King. So tomorrow I'm gonna throw a party and it'll be the last one that I will ever throw.

I went to my bathroom and turned the shower on. As I waited for it to heat up I stripped down. Once it was warm enough I stepped inside. I hissed out as the water hit my wrist. I washed my hair and then my body. I hadn't realized that I was crying and sliding my back down the wall of my shower.

After a while I turned the water off and stepped out. I dried off and wrapped my towel around my waist. I grabbed my gaughs and I cleaned my wrist up and wrapped it.

I walked back into my room shutting the door and locking it. I grabbed my briefs and socks and slid them on. After I had done that I put on my long sleeved Vans shirt with some grey sweats. I went back into my bathroom and brushed my teeth and threw my hair up into a man bun. Don't ask why cause I don't even know why. I threw on my black vans and headed back downstairs to see that the guys are still here. I went back into the kitchen and grabbed a water out of the fridge and hopped up onto the kitchen counter and looked out the window.

I hate my life right now. I had some very good news to tell everyone until those idiots showed up to my house. Looks like when mum gets home I gotta tell her that I'm throwing a party again. I feel bad because she has to spend all of her money on me. She wants me to have a party and I guess I can do it for her. I love my mum she's the only woman I've had in my life. Well besides Carson.

As I looked out the window I felt my phone buzz. I looked down to see that my mum is calling.

Conversation between Jason and Mum

Jason: hello

Mum: hey baby how was your day? How did your drivers test go? .

Jason: oh it was great I passed and I need to tell you something

Mum: alright baby

Jason: you know how you want me to throw a party?

Mum: yeah why do you want one?

Jason: yes momma, but I don't want you to spend all your money on me

Mum: oh baby I'm so excited and I don't care about spending my money on you your my baby I want you to have the best sweet sixteen ever baby I'll see you in a little while

Jason: alright momma I love you see you later

End of conversation between Jason and Mum

I put my phone down next to me on the counter. I took another sip out of my water and hopped off the counter. I went into the living room and said-

"Hey um can you guys come somewhere with me?" I grabbed my keys and walked out the door. I went to the front of the garage and opened it.

"Where are we going?" Justin asks me

"I just have to go do something and I want you all with me when I do it if that's alright?" I ask them

"Babe it's fine now let's get in" Justin says as we hop in the car. I put the key in and turned the car on. I backed out and went down the street.

"Oh yeah I got great news I was gonna tell you when those idiots showed up. I got my license" I say smiling and taking a left.

"We see that I'm so proud of you and about the party Jason" Justin says

"Hey it's fine my mum wants me to have a party. I'm not doing it for those idiots I'm doing it for my mum and you guys will be with me and that's all I want oh yeah and Carson, Michael and Ashleigh. I have a feeling that tomorrow is gonna be very interesting" I say pulling into the cemetary.

"Why are we here?" Ryan asks me

"I'm here to say Happy Birthday to my father" I say turning the car off.

Another reason why I used to cut is because my dad died when I was eight and I miss him a lot. He had cancer and one day when I came home from school my mum told me he was gone. She hasn't remarried since then. My father was her high school sweetheart. Yeah they were together from the beginning of high school all the way through college.