Chapter 33

Justin's pov

As I leaned in to peck Jason's lips he wrapped his arms loosely around my neck. I'm glad that he loves his song. Why? Cause all the feelings that I have for him and how much he means to me are all in this song. I rested my hands on his hips as he pulled me closer.

I couldn't imagine life without him. Even though I see him everyday I'm still his babysitter. I still have to work and help my mum out.

I pulled away as we both looked at each other and hearing two tiny voices.

"Justin! Justin!" I look down to see Jazzy and Jaxon.

"Yes gorgeous?" I ask her kneeling down to her height.

"Can we go to the arcade now?" She asks me

"Yeah come on" I say as we head towards the parking lot while they ran to the car.

Arcade

Jason's pov

We are playing games right now and I am playing skeeball with Jazzy and Jaxon.

"I win! I win!" Jazzy cheers jumping up and down.

"Yep gorgeous you win" I say smiling down at her as I see Justin walking over to us.

"JuJu I beat Jason" she tells him as he high fives her

"Hey unfair" I whine

"Sorry baby she won" he says smirking at me playfully

I just looked at him and smiled at him. He pecked my nose and I scruched it up. He giggled and pecked my lips.

"Jason do you love my brother?" Jazzy asks me as Justin and I look down at her then at each other.

I knelt down to her height and smiled at her.

"Yes gorgeous I do very much" I tell her as she smiles at me

"I knew it see Jaxon I told you" she says as Jaxon looked at her and gave her five dollars.

"Hey you two no bets what I did I tell you" Justin says as they look down in shame

"Hey don't worry babygirl I love Justin more than he will ever actually know and you know what?" I say and ask her

"What?" She says

"I love you and Jaxon too" I say as her cheeks turned pink.

"We love you too Jason" they tell me as they kiss my cheek and hug me.

"What do you wanna play now?" I ask them

"Oooe let's play air hockey!" Jaxon says

"Alright lets do it" Justin says as we head over to air hockey.

We walked over to the air hockey table it was Justin against Jaxon. They started playing while Jazzy and I went and played at the claw machine.

"Jase look a horsey I want that one" she says bouncing on her toes

"Alright gorgeous" I say as I placed my quarters in the machine.

I was focusing really hard when someone came up behind me and yelled "BOO!" Which made me scream and drop Jazzy's horse.

"Hey that wasn't nice JuJu you made him drop my horsey." Jazzy says crossing her arms over her chest

"Sorry baby I thought it would be funny" Justin says as Jaxon fell to the ground laughing

"It was so not funny I so could have gotten that horse for Jaz" I whine

"Your right it wasn't funny" he says

"Thank you" I say while putting money in the machine

"It was hilarious" he says as him and Jaxon laugh

I ignored them and got her horse. Once I had gotten it out of the machine I handed it to her. She jumped up and down saying-

"Thank you thank you Jase"

"No problem princess" i say kneeling down to her height as she pecked my cheek. We turned to look at the two laughing goof balls on the ground.

"Hey quit laughing at Jase it wasn't funny" jazzy says poking her brother in the chest.

"Hey it's not my fault that he's so easy to scare" Justin says standing to his feet.

He walked over to me and I just stared at him.

"Oh come on Jase it was supposed to be a joke I'm sorry" he tells me while looking down at me. I hate that I'm shorter than him.

"Okay but it still wasn't funny" I say as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Your cute when you pout" he says as he inches his fae closer

"No I'm not" I say as I press my lips to his. He pecked me back and bit my lip. I pulled away and smiled at him.

"I love you Justin" I say gazing up at him

"I love you too Jason" he tells me as we see the others walking over to us.

"You love birds ready to head back to the house?" Ryan asks us

"Yeah" we say together.

Back To The House

Jason's pov

We are stepping through the door when I hear my aunt's voice and my twin cousins Steven and Eric.

"Jason!" They say as they see me I cringed on the inside. Why? You'll find out soon.

"Hi everyone this is-

Justin

Ryan

Chaz

Riley

Carson

Ashleigh

Michael these two adorable little ones are Jazmyn and Jaxon" i say as they notice Justin and I's closeness.

I went and sat down as the rest went into the kitchen. I hate when they visit.

"So Jason honey how have you been?" My aunt Alice asks me

"I've been alright I'm sixteen now and I have my license." I tell them as I can feel my face heat up.