Chapter 13

Jason's pov

As Justin pecked my lips I heard a click and I smiled even though I knew he took a picture on his phone.

"So what do you say should I throw a sweet sixteen party?" I ask him

"Baby that's all up to you and your mum" he tells me as he takes the ball.

"Ugh...Jay give it back" i whine

"You want it come get it." He says spinning it on his finger.

When I tried to get the ball we ended up playing another game of basketball.

"Ah you trickrd me" I say

"Aye babes gotta get better don't he?" He asks me

I just looked at him while trying to catch my breath

"You did say practice makes perfect didn't you?" He says walking up to me and giving me the ball and heading towards the front door.

"Yeah I did say that" I say running inside the house. I was all sweaty and gross from being outside practicing so I decided to go take a shower.

After I got out of the shower I slipped on my under armor briefs and slipped on my under armor socks. Then I put on a pair of grey joggers and a black long sleeved shirt. Left my hair messy and brushed my teeth.

I went back downstairs and bumped into a hard chest and almost fell, but they caught me.

"Aye watch it there" I look up to see Justin

"Sorry just hungry." I say walking into the kitchen to see Pattie and my mum.

"So have you decided about what you wanna do for your Birthday Saturday?" My mum asked me

"Actually I was wanting to throw a sweet sixteen party" I tell her as her and Pattie look at each other.

"I'll think about it" she tells me

"Really mum?" I ask her hope in my voice

"Yes baby really" she says smiling at me

"Thanks momma" i say hugging her and heading towards the living room.

"What'd she say?" Justin asks me as I plop down next to him.

"She will think about it" I tell him turning the channel to watch The Fairly Oddparents.

"Your such a little kid baby" he tells me kissing my temple as I smile.

"Yeah, but I'm yours...hopefully" I say laying my head on his shoulder.

"You are trust me baby" he tells me as my heart fluttered.

"So Carson told me that it's just gonna be me and you today why is that?" I ask him

"Oh baby boy that's a surprise for later" he tells me

"Why does it got to be a surprise?" I ask him

"Cause baby it's nothing bad trust me" He says looking at me as my mum and Pattie were heading out the door to go back to work.

I didn't say anything I just continued to watch tv when my phone buzzed with a text from Carson saying-

Carson: hey babe I hope everything is going great I can't wait for Saturday I hope mum let's you throw a sweet sixteen party love you see you later

Jason: she said that she'll think about it and alright

"Well everyone really wants you to throw a party don't they?" Justin asked me as he kept his eyes on the tv.

"Yeah, but this isn't gonna be a party party it's just a birthday party." I tell him laughing at something Casmo said.

"I'm glad it's not gonna be a party party baby. Why? Cause I just want you to have a good time and not worry about someone getting into a fight with someone else" he tells me and he's right. I hate when he's right.

"True and I already know your gonna be there right?" I ask him looking up at him

"Of course I'm gonna be there. Why wouldn't I? I mean my baby's turning sixteen" he tells me as I smile

"You know even though we aren't officially together yet it feels like we already are" I tell him as he smiles down at me with those beautiful hazel orbs.

"You know....I was just thinking the same thing" he tells me pecking me on my nose as I scrunched it up and he chuckled and pecked my lips.