Chapter 16

Jason's pov

I am outside with Octavian I don't want to practice. As mum and I say practice makes perfect. I took a break and laid down on the pavement when Octavian came over to me and started giving me kisses all over my face. I giggled and looked up at him.

"I love you buddy" I say as he barks and licks my face one more time before showing me his frisbee.

I took it and threw it across the front yard. He brought it back and I threw it.

"Go get it buddy!" He took off and brought it back and I patted his head.

"Go get it!" He took off and it's only two-thirty in the afternoon.

He looked at the driveway and barked. I saw my mum and Pattie.

"Hey mum hey Pattie" I say waving and threw octavian's frisbee again.

"Were you practicing?" Mum asks me

"As always and it's only Wednesday and I can't wait for Saturday" I say as Octavian laid down next to my feet.

"Oh yeah baby about Saturday. I decided that you can have a sweet sixteen party" she tells me as the biggest smile spread across my face.

"Oh my god thank you thank you momma" I say hugging her like the little boy I am.

"Your welcome baby. Oh yeah did you like your surprise last night from Justin?" She asks me as I look up at her.

"Yes yes I did and I gotta go take a shower thanks again momma. Come on Ocravian" I say running in the house with the ball and the frisbee.

Justin's pov

Last class of the day. Free period with the boys. This class is for us to catch up on class work or finish missing assignments.

"So do you think his mum is really gonna let him throw a party?" Riley asks me

"No idea. If he gets to he said it's just gonna be a regular old birthday party" I tell them

"You think he'll let Amber come?" Chaz says

"Most likely he'll have to she's with Carson. You guys should have seen his face last night oh god it broke my heart." I tell them finishing my anatomy assignment

"Why?" Ryan asks

"Cause she's his bestfriend he's had her all his life. It's like me having you three." I say putting my work up and pulling out my English assignment.

"Oh okay" Chaz says

"Oh and Amber was like don't worry I'm not gonna steal your bestfriend from you Jason. He looked at her like are you kidding me?" I tell them

"Foreal? That's weird why would she say that if she isn't gonna take Carson away from him?" Ryan says as he looks at Riley

"I don't know. She made it look like she was letting him know that she will" Riley says

"I don't know, but hey maybe when we get to his house after school he'll be in a good mood." I say as the bell rang and we grabbed our stuff and went out the door.

"Hey Justin I heard that the Party King is having a party Saturday?" Josh says as he walks up to my locker

"Actually we don't actually know if Jason's throwing a party. Plus it is his birthday on Saturday so you never know" I say as I open my locker.

"Alright well everyone wants him to so let him know" he says and walks away from my locker.

Chaz, Ryan, Riley and I all looked at each other like this can't be good. We each stopped at our lockers and headed out the doors.

We four hopped into my little white Ferarri and headed to Jason's.

"Why do you think everyone wants Jason to throw a party party so bad?" Chaz asks me

"Cause they wanna see if he's gonna do the same thing he did last year. Thing is he doesn't want to. He wants to prove to his mum that he can throw a party without someone doing a body shot off a girl every five seconds." I say as I turn down the street to Jason's house.

I saw Carson get off the bus with Amber and go into her house.

I pulled up in front of Jason's and we all got out.

"Well the lovebirds are home" Chaz says as he looks at Carson and Amber.

"Hey don't worry about them maybe Carson will come to her senses." I say as we get out and head inside after I lock the car.

I got through the door when I heard someone say my name. We four turned to see Amber coming over here with Carson.

"What?" I say not really wanting to talk to her. I never really liked Amber.

"I was thinking that whenever Jason has his party on Saturday that we should make it a party party." She tells me as I looked at the boys and we four looked at Carson.

"Amber I already told you that Jason doesn't want a party party so quit it. Why are you trying to ruin this for him?" She snaps

"Oh come on Carson it's not going to be exactly like last time come on lighten up babe" Amber says wrapping an arm around her waist.

"Hey you guys what's going on?" Jason says as he sees Carson with Amber.

"I'll talk to you four later come on babe" Amber says pulling Carson with her.