Chapter 29

Justin's pov

Jason's whining because I took his shot. Hey it's my turn to get wasted. Why? Either way I'm staying the night with him. I saw him getting ready to take a shot and he saw me and he downed it.

"Ha what are you gonna do now?" He says

"Oh what am I gonna do?" I ask him while pushing him up against the wall

"Yeah what are you gonna do?" He says taking a jello shot.

I just looked at him and I pressed my lips to his and pinned him to the wall. Mum told me that her and Andy had to go to the store so I let Jason go and he walked up the steps backwards without breaking the kiss.

I know that when I wrote that song for Jason I knew that I had hit that stage in how strong my feelings are for him. As we got to his room he opened the door and walked inside as I shut the door with my foot. I pinned him to his wall and tapped his side's signaling for him to jump and he did. Jason wrapped his legs around my waist and dug his hands into my hair and tugged on it.

I had my hands rested underneath his thighs and I pulled away trailing kisses down his jawline leaving light kisses when I heard his breath hitch in his throat. I pulled away and looked at him.

"Jason" I say

"Yes Justin" he says looking me in the eyes

"I love you" I say as he pressed his lips to mine and said-

"I love you too" I smiled which caused him to do the same and I put him down when he turned us around and pinned me to the wall.

As I was pinned to the wall Jason was trailing kisses down the side of my neck. When he found my sweet spot i tugged on his hair and I could feel him smirk against my skin. I pushed myself off the wall and Jason started walking backwards until he got to his bed and fell back with me hovering over him.

Jason's pov

As I look up at the beautiful creature in front of me I got lost in his eyes. The party is still going on the basement is sound proof so thank you momma. As Justin looked down at me with his hazel orbs it looked like a million things were running through his mind.

"Jay" I said

"Yeah baby" he says

"We don't have to do this we can go back downstairs" I tell him running my hand through his hair as it fell from his head.

He rose to his feet and grabbed my hand and I stood up. We headed towards the door when Justin stopped and said-

"I um I uh" he stammered

"It's alright let's go" I say pecking his lips and we head back downstairs.

As we stepped through the door Carson pulled me and she was playing beer pong and needed a partner.

"Lets do this!" I say as I started

"Yes!" Carson says as she threw it making it in and we high fived each other.

Lucas and Josh went and Josh was the only one who made it in.

2 am.

Jason's pov

Well everyone's gone except for Justin. I am still sitting down in the basement I had the rest of the jello shots. My tongue is a rainbow. My entire body feels numb and I had so much fun tonight. I threw the party of the century and my crush told me he loves me. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Alright Birthday boy let's get you to bed" I look up to see Justin. I stood up and wobbled a little and started to giggle. I'm a giggler when I'm drunk.

I walked up the stairs. As I did I almost fell back and Justin caught me. I got into the kitchen and I saw my mum.

"H-hey m-m-mo-momma" I stutter

"Hey baby you sure look like you had fun" she tells me as Justin sat me down at the kitchen table.

"U-uh huh" i say shaking my head up and down

"I-I'm so-sorry for dr-ink-ing momma" I tell her as I laid my head on the table as a tear fell from my eye. My father would be so disappointed in me. I stood up.

"I um I'll be back i have to go do something" I say walking upstairs to my room. I closed my door and went over to my dresser and looked for my razor right when Justin walked through the door.

Dammit! I forgot to lock the door!

"Don't you even think about it Jason." He says walking over to me and trying to take it away from me

"No stop! I ne-need to d-do this Justin I have to" I say crying as he took the razor from me and pulled me into his arms.

"Why?" He asked me

"My daddy would be so disappointed in me I'm sixteen with tattoos and I'm drunk and I just Justin I'm so scared I don't want to be like this anymore. I want to be the man my father wants me to be and I've failed him I've become something that my father would disapprove of Justin I don't want this life I don't I just I don't want to be here I wanna sleep I wanna eat I wanna be happy I wanna be so-some-thing my father would be proud of to c-call m-me hi-his s-s-so-son" I say pulling my other razor out of my drawer.

Before Justin could take it I slid it across my wrist and from all the alcohol that I have in my body doing this was a pretty dumb idea. Why? I felt light headed and fainted.

"Jason"