Chapter 15

Justin's pov

"Justin I already know that you are" Jason says as I chukled and leaned down to peck his lips. He smiled which caused me to do the same.

He pulled me down closer and locked his fingers around the back of my neck. I pulled away and trailed light kisses down the side of his neck and he tilted his head to give me more access. Then there was a knock at his door.

He groaned and I chuckled.

"Come in" he says as the boys walked in and sit on his bed.

"Hey buddy" Chaz says to Octavian.

"So did he like his surprise?" Ryan asks me

"Yes he did" I say

"Wait does everyone know about the car?" He asks laying his head on my lap

"Pretty much" Riley tells him playing with Octavian

"Well you three are early aren't you?" I ask them

"Yeah only by ten minutes and we wanted to see if Jason over here liked his surprise. So how did you do it?" Ryan says

"Yeah how did you set this up?" Jason asks me

"Well.....I did it yesterday" I start off

"How we were all here?" He asks me as the boys just smiled

"It's a mystery really. I got Octavian to remember everything. Plus we went through it a couple of times didn't we buddy?" I ask him as he barked to answer my question.

Jason just looked at me and smiled. I know I'm amazing aren't I?

"I know I'm amazing aren't I?" I ask him

"Oh your something alright" Jason says giggling as I kissed him on his forehead.

"Alright baby I gotta go. I'll see you tomorrow after school" I tell him as he pouts.

"Awe, but I don't want you too" he whines

"I know I don't want to either, but I got to" i say tapping his side's telling him to sit up and he did.

"Alright and are you sure about the car?" He says

"Jason baby for the last time I'm sure about the car it's yours okay" I tell him

"Alright then I'll see you tomorrow" he says pecking my cheek.

He's more comfortable around my friends instead of his own. Doesn't bother me as long as I get to show my baby how I feel about him it's perfectly fine with me.

"Alright baby goodnight I'll call you when I get home" I say and peck his lips as he smiles and pecks me back.

I got up and headed out of his room. We walked down the stairs and out the door.

"So why did he seem so upset for?" Chaz asks me as we hop in the car.

"He's upset over Carson" I say hopping in the front with Chaz.

"Why? What's wrong with Carson?" Riley asks me

"She and uh Amber went out on a date tonight and he got upset" I say leaning up against the window.

"I wouldn't blame him" Chaz says

"Why's that?" Riley asks him

"Cause Amber's always getting in trouble. She got the cops called on her at her party last weekend after all the fighting had stopped" he says turning the corner.

"Carson didn't say that the cops were called" I tell him as he pulls up into my driveway and we all get out.

"She must've left before they got there. Good thing Jason wasn't there" Chaz says as we step through the door.

"Yeah anyway how was your night with Blue eyes?" Riley asks me

"Oh no more sexy eyes huh?" I ask him laughing a little walking around the corner to the kitchen.

"Well I think it's better to call him Blue eyes instead of Sexy eyes. Cause when you two eventually end up together I'm gonna have to cut back on the sexy eyes remark" he tells me hopping onto a stool in front of the bar.

"Awe well that's very thoughtful Rile means a lot" i tell him as he grabs an apple.

For the rest of the night we ate, laughed, played video games and watched tv when I picked up my phone and dialed Jason's number.

Conversation between Justin and Jason

Jason: hello

Justin: hey I don't want a sad Jason on the phone with me. I want a happy Jason

Jason: I'm sorry I just miss you. I want to be in your arms

Justin: awe Jase i wish you were too

Jason: so what are you four doing?

Justin: Just watching tv while I talk to you what are you doing?

Jason: I am watching The Adams Family with Octavian

"He must love to watch tv don't he?

Jason: yeah it's what he does when I'm at school or he'll just sleep while it's on. He even knows how to turn the tv on and off so he's a really smart dog

Justin: I'd say so. Well baby I got to get off here goodnight handsome sleep well

Jason; goodnight Justin

End of conversation between Justin and Jason

I sat my phone down and looked at the tv when Chaz said-

"You love him don't you?" I looked at him like are you crazy?

"No. Of course not. Chaz just because he loves me doesn't mean I have to. I mean yes my feelings for him are strong, but they aren't that strong yet" I tell them.

I mean it's true even though Jason's been in love with me since he was twelve doesn't mean that I love him. I'm not in that stage yet. We're still getting to know each other even if it's been two weeks. Which it will be on Sunday.

The boys and I finished watching tv and went and took showers before going to bed.