forgotten permission slip

Monday

"Be sure to turn this in to me before Friday. If it's not in before Thursday afternoon you sadly cant go."

Thursday

"Please it'll be in first thing tomorrow morning!" Peter begged his decathlon teacher. Mr. Harrington.

"I'm sorry Peter but I told you Monday that it had to be in today."

"Yes I know but its just been a stressful week I'm begging you" peter followed his teacher to the door.

"Look even if you were to get it signed I cant allow you to go since you technically missed most if not all decathlon meetings" he opened the door and let Peter leave first.

Peter opened his mouth to say something then closed it. "Okay mr. Harrington"

You see he wouldve turned it in but wade thought it would be a good idea to keep annoying the avengers so he kept having to save his boyfriends ass and catching him when he got thrown out the window.

Then he stayed out late patrolling last night.

It's just has not been Peter's week. His parker luck was no where to be seen, note the sarcasm

As he waited to be picked up from school he sat on the stairs looking around with his eyes squinted and eyebrows furrowed from the blaring sun. He felt someone staring but didnt pay any attention to it.

And from the other side of the steps sat Michelle jones, pencil in had and crisis jornal in lap.

This wasnt a crisis she just wanted to draw Peter. She liked how the sun hit his face and they way his eyebrows furrowed from how bright it was.

She always appreciated a good scene to draw somebody.

A black shiny car pulled up and a window rolled down.

MJ squinted and swore she saw Steve Roger's in the drivers seat. And Tony Stark with sunglasses in the passengers side.

No one else was there except her and Peter. Peter got up swung his backpack around his shoulder and walked to the back seat. That left mj sitting on the stairs finishing up her drawing of Peter with shading the correct places. Peter waved at her and she waved back.

She sighed, if she were into men he would be hers.

Peter smiled, if he were into women she would be his.

"What's got you so down." Steve asked his son.

"Nothing" Peter huffed crossing his arms and sulking in his seat.

"Awe kid come on it doesnt look like nothing." Tony took his glasses off as they rolled the tinted window up.

"Its nothing Mr. Stark" peter looked out the window seeing all the people walk down the sidewalk and watching the building come into view then fading away.

"Let me see your backpack" tony demanded. "But daaaaaaaaad" peter whined. Tony snapped his fingers at Peter twice then held his hand out, waiting.