forgotten permission slip pt3

The beginning of the tour was lame, it was just about the history of stark industries and how this building came to be.

"Thank you for joining us to hear our history, enjoy this next part of the tour you see all of the current avengers costumes old and new and prototypes for the future."

Peter swiped his card and granted access for all 15 of the students.

As flash went through he shot Peter the nastiest look and mumbled under his breath. "Your dead, peter parker."

Peter's breath hitched as he heard his name come out of flashes mouth, he never said his name. So with this it means flash is up to no good.

"The only one that's gonna end up dead is you Eugene, if you keep talking shit" mj said. Flash shut up.

"DUuuUdEeee" they heard ned squeal.

Flash could see ned was by the spiderman suits so he zipped over there, pushing past both mj and Peter.

Peter walked over ready to explain whatever suit they were looking at, he knew all about them so he was the perfect person.

"Ah the iron spider." Peter smirked at how flash was gawking at the suit. ' oh how you wish you could even wear the mask'

"The iron spider was designed by Tony Stark as a suprise to spiderman. It was supposed to be his new avengers suit but he turned it down as he thought it was some kinda test. Hint: it wasnt. It was legit which he didnt find out till later. He ended up getting it anyway when he found himself stuck on a spaceship losing air and Mr. Stark himself launched it from his place to the space ship. Its nano tech and the only place hes worn it is on the planet titan and during the battle of 2023."

He turned around to have the whole class looking at him awing at the story.

"Any questions?" He asked

There was a hand raised and the ditzy blonde asked. "How do you know all of that" and out came another quick and easy lie.

"After every mission and every rescue all of the avengers have to write a statement, their story of what happened and well almost everyones suit was made by Tony stark so after mr. Stark is done making them he writes a paragraph all about it, the things it can do when he made it how he made how long it took him and what the particular purpose for the suit was." Which was true for all of the other tour guides but him he knew because he wore the damn thing.

"Why doesnt he wear it anymore?" Flash asked still gawking at the prototype suit.

"Well spiderman technically isn't a avenger still so until he gets "sworn in" this stays right here."

"And why doesnt he want to become an avenger?" Brad asked.

"Its mainly his identity hes afraid if he shows what he looks like he could put all of his loved ones in more danger, he is still pretty young so hes gonna wait" that one wasnt written down anywhere so he hoped no one fact checked him.

Seeing as they spent 5 more extra minutes in the suit area Peter moved on rounding up everyone on to leave.

Clint then fell from the vent, sleeping?

"AGGH" he screeched. "Fuck I fell asleep" he looked up at all the kids staring at him. "What the-" he cut himself seeing one particular kid.

He smiled at him while the latter cursed and gave a look that said 'dont do it"

"PETEYY WETEYYY" Clint jumped up and gave Peter a bone crushing hug "ca-cant breathe" Peter said not wanting to crush the man back infront of his class.