A Misread Sensory Overload Warning

So this one is a bit different. For anyone who doesnt want to read the smut part bascially Peter and you do it and since peter has had two sensory overloads before that Tony set up a warning system. Friday mistook Peter's increasing hear rate for a sensory overload.

Warnings: smut, x reader ship, language, embarrassed avengers.

At the smut part there will be ⚠️⚠️ and at the end there will be▶️▶️ you may now read I love u and I hope you guys enjoy it

《☆》《☆》《☆》

The first time Peter brought you to the avengers tower you guys stayed in his room watching meme worthy videos peter took of the avengers being absolute goofballs. Most of them consisted of Clint pulling pranks on everybody or natasha and Peter speaking in Russian while Peter was behind the camera. One though was took when Peter was hiding in the vents waiting to get Clint back when he heard voices. Tony's and Steve's voices. They were in the kitchen so he couldnt see them but he could hear.

It seems like Steve decided to go on a date since everyone was out visiting their own families or just out having fun 'so much for my revenge prank, how the hell am I supposed to get out of here without them noticing'. Well Tony being too tired to go out suggested they have a night in watching movies. They compromised and Steve cooked their first meal they had together and ate.

Of course the video stopped recording but Peter told you the whole story. Peter ended up hiding a camera by the TV and the next clip picks up when they start slow dancing in the living room they looked so happy and you wished that could be you and Peter one day. But alas you couldn't even tell him your feelings.

The second time you came over you spent the night and it was the night of the monthly superhero dinner where Steve and Tony hosted a dinner with literally every superhero the ones that lived in the tower and out of the tower and of course a few friends and after the dinner they picked a movie and snuggled up in the big living room littered with love seats couches and they moved the coffee table out of the way for Scott's and Clints children.

The third time you came over you and Peter we're finally together and it showed too. You guys were physically glowing and your smiles were ten times bigger. You werent as tense, afraid to make a wrong move or say the wrong thing as Peter was too.

And finally the forth time you came over is the worst out of all three. To you and Peter it was the best. Everybody else though wanted to die.

And this is where the story begins.

"Hey everybody!!" You yelled once you came up the elevator. You finally got your own ID so you didnt have to wait by the elevator like a creep for Peter to come and get you.

It only allowed you to go to a couple of floors so it really wasnt a level of clearance. All it said on the card was
"Y/N L/N (everybodies favorite)" and the number was 3000 and the stripe of color at the top was red while the color on the bottom was blue. With your picture in the middle. Tony must have been on crack when he made this.

"Hellllloooo" you called out. It looked like a ghost town. You've never seen this place so empty. Given you've only been there all of 3 times before today.