forgotten permission slip pt2

Peter grabbed the laynards from the lady and turned to see his tour group.

He stopped dead in his tracks his smile vanishing. His skin tone 5 shades lighter.

He brushed it off and continued to make his way to the group.

"Welcome my name is Peter and I'll be your tour guide today." He said.

"Peter what are you doing?!" His teacher scolded him.

"Well sir since I couldnt go I decided to come into work today and I got stuck with this since it was last minute" he explained.

Well half truth half lie.

His teacher must've accepted it though because he nodded and stepped back to let Peter finish.

"Yo you just gonna let him lie right in your face like that?" Flash asked from the back.

"Listen can I please just get on with the introduction for this tour" peter asked the group, when no one answered he went on.

"Now these are your badges they have your name, picture, and clearance level on them make sure you have them visible at all times and dont lose it."

"Something about these badges is everyone is assigned one badge as soon as they get hired here and as long as they still work here they keep that one badge if they misplace that badge well they then lose their job. Many people have lost their job here for losing their badges. It's all about responsibility." Peter explained.

There were some gasps from people upon hearing people lose their job over the badges.

"When I call your name please retrieve your badge."

"Betty brant"
"Abraham brown"
"Seymour O'Reilly"
"Cindy moon"
.
.
.
.
"Flash thompson"

Flash came up quickly and snatched the card from him. "My father will be hearing about this"

"Uh mr. Parker do you not have neds and mj's?" Mr. Harrington asked.

"Oh no they have their own, like I said SI is very against printing out someone two badges so they have to use their own."

Someone in the back raised their hand. Peter couldnt get a good look at them they were far too short. "And why do they have badges?"

"Because I work here and they sometime come here while I'm working on little stuff or when I'm on break" he lied swiftly. Mj smirked at how well he was becoming ag lying, he used to be a terrible liar and mj showed him a few tricks. Looks like it played off.

The class satisfied with the answers their getting kept asked more.

"And what level do you work on?" Betty asked. He always thought betty was a little, uhm, not academically strong enough to be in a science school. Her parents however helped the school out alot. Peter always called bullshit on that because his parents bascially owns that freaking school and all the board members with how much they help out the school.

"Uh I work on any floor it depends on who I'm working with and what I'm working on. I'm pretty much one of the leader interns who needs to know what is going on in the building at all times."

"Okay but like do you have your own workspace?" "Oh yes I do it's on floor 78, which is the floor that holds the most important, and dangerous projects of stark tower" he said not mentioning the other personal lab he has thats across from Tony's lab or the little area tony put in his own lab for the kid.

"And the badges why are all three of yours different from one another?"

"Oh great! That leads me into our next topic of learning and then we can get this show on the road" peter clapped his hands together noticing he wasted ten minutes on answering irrelevant questions about him.

"Now as you can see all of your badges are plain white with a black strip at the top and the big 1 at the bottom. All that means is your a tour group which means you can only go to the first 5 floors by yourself from 6 and on you'll need me. Mj, ned come here" mj scrowled at being called on.

"Now mj's badge is a 8 alpha and her color is blue, this means shes allowed in the top ten levels which are headquarters for the avengers and shes allowed specific floors that is designed when you get the badge thr floors she is allowed on are confidential."

"Neds card however is a 10 alpha green and that means hes pretty much allowed anywhere in the building except a few floors that are unsafe."

"Lastly mine is level 10 purple which means I'm allowed anywhere in the building at anytime including Mr. Roger-starks lab and the living quarters." Before he could go any further there was a voice coming from the back of the group.

"How'd you do it huh?"

Peter sighed, "do what flash?" He asked.

"How did you manage to make not only 1 but 3 fake badges?" Flash asked pushing his way to the front of the group.

"Making fake badges is nearly impossible to get away with, and if I were caught I could be in serious trouble, now why would I do that flash?" Peter asked sighing she went to open his mouth but Peter cut him off.

"Yeah you're done." Peter said to flash

"Anyway we have to say this to every group, Stark Industries is very against bullying, any remarks or teasing students and I have the right to stop the tour and escort the bully out and if they refuse to leave the group leaves"

When they all nodded and made sounds of acknowledgement he moved on. "Let's go to the guest elevator" he walked them to the elevator and instead of scanning his badge he scanned his hand.

"Peter Stark-Rogers level 10 alpha, how's the tour so far?" Friday asked. Peter winced forgetting dad put his name under that.

"Hey fri, so far so good"

After a second in silence Friday hummed.

"Karen wants me to tell you she misses you"

"Awee tell her I'll see her later on today and that i miss her too"

"Will do, Mr. Stark Roger's also has a message would you like to hear it?"

"Which one fri?" He asked meaning which stark rogers.

"Tony sir" "sure play it"

"Hey son I'm real slick arent I? I knew where the field trip was I'm actually the one who set it up. Anyway have a good day, check your phone by the way"

"Tell t-da- Mr. Stark he just started a prank war. People must start choosing sides, send to everyone"

"Will do pete"

After that interaction peter turned to his classmates and told them to scan their cards. Friday called out each one and when it got to Ned and MJ Friday peeked up a bit. "Ned hello I'm amusing your on the tour?" "Yeah fri"

"Have a good one, Mr. Green has been alerted of your arrival."

"Michelle jones also known as mj level 8 alpha blue, my favorite out of the three welcome" "awe fri thank you"

Mj smirked at the AI, knowing she is now the favorite.

Flash was currently in the back seething with rage. If looks could kill all three teens would be dead.