...dad? pt1

No there was no mistake in the world tony stark hasnt made. One being sleeping around with girls recklessly and not caring for any consequences that might have came afterwards.

Now it was 15 years later and he sat there thinking about those days.

He thought about girls that thought they had something something special with him. Girls who thought he was their forever only to be wake up the next day with no note, no card, and no way of seeing him ever again.

He also thought about those couple of times he didnt use protection is it possible theres a mini him running around with an absent father. Just that thought sent his stomach into the highest setting on a clothes washer machine. He hated that thought of a child not having a father. His dad always lacked father like qualities he understood how horrible it could be with none at all.

He was a different person now. A better person and he was determined to find at least one of his children if he had any and apologize from the bottom of his heart.

"Hey dad?" Peter said peeking his head into Tony's lab. Tony had been in there for a while and he had promised he'd come to get peter in 30 minutes for a new project but it'd been like 3 hours.

But peter also forgot too. He found himself in a deep hole on YouTube but it was only when his phone died he remembered he's supposed to be with Tony.

With no response Peter fully walked into the lab speaking up.

"Dad!" Tony snapped his head to peter and cursed. Immediately remembering he had to go him hours ago. "Sorry bud I got in my own head there for a moment."

"Oh it's okay, care to share what about?" Peter's head tilted slightly left and he took a sit next to Tony's facing him. Tony wanted to smile for he tilted his head like that too whenever he was interested in something.

"Oh nothing I was just thinking about my old days"

"Oh I do that alot too" Peter said jokingly nodding his head way to aggressive for Tony's liking.

Tony cocked his head to Peter "boy your only 15"

"I know thinking back when everyone would clean up after me." He daydreamed. The he grimaced "now I have to or I get yelled at for being 'irresponsible' or whatever"

There was a silence between the two before tony was in a fit of laughter and looked at peter. "That's all part of growing up kid" he said through laughs.

"Anywhore, what was the project you talked about?" Peter questioned curious as to what Tony had in store.

"Oh we are going to be making you another suit, it's time for an upgrade with your own flare on it" tony said as Peter started to vibrate on his seat from how excited he was.

"Really mr. Stark oh my god finally thank you thank you thank youuu" he jumped from his seat and jumped around Tony like a madman. Finally peter hugged Tony and the older man couldve sworn he teared up a little.

How could he Tony stark bring such happiness to a person like peter. After everything hes done? Tony doesnt deserve this. Or so he thought.

So tony took him to a floor the outside world didnt know about. Not even his staff knew about this floor.

It was a like 50 feet below the lobby and there was no other way to get there other than Tony's personal elevator in his bedroom. There was no stairs to it and no other elevator has the option to go to this floor.

"A couple years ago when I was on a downward spiral and all I was doing was making iron man suit after iron man suit I made a room to make them and to store them. The only person that has been in there is steve. And now you too." Peter, still buzzing could only nod and follow tony into his room, into his walk in closet where he pushed back some clothes and there was a elevator.

They got on the elevator and Tony gave peter the honors of pressing 'b' for basement.

Peter's inner nerd decided to take over because as soon those doors opened to his 'secret layer' he gasped looking at all the old, never worn suits. All dating back to the first ever suit that he never wore because once he tried it on he hated it.

Tony led peter to the table where they stayed up all night working on peters new suit. Which mostly consisted of tony standing back and watching Peter and only helped when peter asked for it which was rare.

Peter wanted something a little different but still have his iconic red so he changed the blue out for black and changed some aspects of Karen.

Some aspects meaning he begged Tony to take out all the baby and child protocols and after good convincing which was a threat tony allowed the younger boy- sorry the younger man to take out the protocols.

After the 3rd time of him almost slamming his head on the table from being exhausted Tony sent him to bed he obliged and went upstairs with a "I dont know how you do this everynight"

And right before the elevator closed he tiredly said "goodnight dad I love you"

That filled Tony's heart so much. It was like the grinch when his heart grew two sizes to big. Peter was his cindy lou who and he would be forever grateful for his cindy pulling him out of his cave and fixing his reputation with his family and city.

He went to sleep that night happy.

Authors note

Hey beetches sorry I havent been writing lately. I really want to its just life got to me a little bit. I havent really been on wattpad that much in a couple of months but I'm gonna try to get back on and be more active.

I promise there will be more updates now and I promise you I am working on the x gene book I'm just trying to do as much pre-writing as possible to avoid such a long wait in between chapters like my other book, the tyler Joseph X reader took me like 2 years to write and complete bc of how spaced out the chapters were and I lowkey feel bad I made them wait that long.

But also if I dont sorry it's also my junior year of high school and I havent been doing shit all year so these last few months I'm gonna really try to get my shit together bc I want to graduate with my friends.

I love you all and thank you for all the comments and feedback you really dont understand how much it means to me.

~love S