spidey sense

"Peterrrrrrrr" Clint whined as Peter rolled his eyes.

Clint wanted him to catch his arrows blindfolded and go off of his spidey senses. Peter said no and now Clint is whining. "What if I miss?" Peter raised a brow. "Well if you do you wont get hurt because I'd use my rounded arrows that I use for training."

"And when you get the hang of it I'll change them to my pointed ones, only if you feel comfortable with it" Peter stayed silent thinking about it.

"Pleaasseeee" Clint dragged on, making puppy eyes. Peter glanced at him groaning. "Ugh fine but only if you shut up" "yayyy okay be ready in ten"

Peter went to his room sighing. He really didnt want to do this. His spidey senses were actually really bad. He never listened to them. They were always to late or too early so he didnt really use them in combat, to detect danger he used them but only that.

I mean I guess getting trained by a spy will be a good thing. Maybe.

"I'm ready!" Peter called to Clint once in the training room. Clint popped out of a vent making Peter curse. He still wasnt used to that. "Jesus fuck" Clint couldve sworn he heard Steve say language from the kitchen.

"Okay so we'll do some with you not blindfolded so put your mask on."

"How good at you at using all your heightened senses?"

"I dont really use my spidey senses in combat that much so probably trash."

"Did you use them to beat all of us?" Peter smiled at the memory. "Eh a little"

"Okay so jus-" Clint let the arrow go and Peter jumped in the air doing a flip when Clint shot another one. "Dudeeee" Peter cried.

"You always have to be ready we cant just talk and give you a warning"

"People you fight dont do that"

"Well I guess they don-" Peter missed that one as Clint let another go and it hit peters shoulder. "Hmm that kinda hurt."

It felt like on of MJs punches. Those things hurt, she got man hands.

"I told you, you got-" he let another one go and Peter caught it "to be ready, I know" he finished Clint's sentence. They did a few more like this until Clint made peter take off his mask and put on the blindfold.

"You ready?" Clint asked. "I mean no"

"Lemme get nat shes better at teaching how to focus." Clint left the room and a couple seconds later came back in with natasha.

"Okay Peter now listen to your surroundings, where am I right now?" Peter pointed to his left. Nat sighed. "And he has heightened senses?" She asked Clint. "He dont care for them"

"Okay Peter I'm on your right now I'm gonna spin you a couple times then ask you again. Peter went around in circles about 10 times and by then he was dizzy. "Peter" he looked back and forth. "Peter" he snapped his head to her, he thought "where am i"

"IT DOESNT COUNT IF YOU KEEP MOVING" Peter was beyond frustrated.

"OW" Clint let another arrow go. "Peter focus on every sound, steady your breathing and listen to yours. Feel our presence around you"

"HOW" he yelled as another arrow came. His senses caught it was coming but it was too early so when he went to catch all he grabbed was air then it hit his gut. "Fuck" and then another one and another one, just one after one. "Motherfu-" another on hit the back of his head. At this point it felt like someone just kept tapping him over and over and it was getting annoying really quick. Peter let out a frustrated sigh and sat on the floor. "I CANT DO IT"

"Okay Pete. Trust you instinct. Trust in yourself that you have you best interest at heart, you wouldnt ever put yourself in something you couldnt get out of. Trust and believe in yourself"

"Take a deep breath in hold it for 10 seconds, and let go" he did as told and stood back up. "Now focus, feel the ground beneath your feet, hear the air conditioning, the cars down below in New York rush hour, feel people's footsteps from upstairs hear people talking out in the hall. Now hear clints bow and arrow stretch out. Hear is breathing, know where he is. And just trust yourself"

He heard Clint let go this time and he jumped did a back flip and landed in the superhero pose catching the arrow inches away from his face. Nat smiled proud of the little spider. "Nice job"

"Do you think you got it now?" Nat asked. "Yeah"

"Were going slow first and as it goes on it will get faster and faster.

This time Peter caught every one of them. He was doing flips and he jumped but he caught every single one of them.

"Are you ready for the real arrows? We're only doing one of them"

"Alright super easy barely an inconvenience" Peter said being cocky now.

Nat smirked and grabbed clints single arrow.

Nat spun Peter as Clint moved to where he wanted, as quiet as possible. Peter still heard him.

Clint was right beside Peter and he moved as quiet as ever. "Okay Peter remember trust yourself, listen to everything, feel everything, clear everything in your mind but that arrow.

Peter took a deep breath held it for 10 seconds and let it go. "Read-" Clint let go and Peter snapped his head to him catching the arrow and snapping it in half with one hand. "That was brand new!!" Clint cried.