X gene

In which Peter grew up with having spider powers classifying him as an X-Men

"Kids gather up" the small children ran up to Mrs. Brown.

One child however was in the back trying oh so hard to unstick the toy from his hand. Instead he stuck both hands behind his back and walked up with a innocent smile.

"Today we are having visitors! They are going to be adopting today so be on your best behavior." She announced.

She looked at the kids. "You." She pointed at the kid in the back.

"Come here" the boy frowned but went up to her anyway. "Now you have the least chance of being adopted so when they get here be quiet and stay out of the way"

"Do you understand?" She said, her tone cold and her eyes even colder.

He held in the tears and nodded, a smile still on his face. Mrs. Brown didnt like when you cried she thought it was weak.

《☆》《☆》《☆》

As directed he stayed in the corner minding his business and playing with the toy stuck in his hand along with a couple in his lap.

He was still eating when they got there and his plate gotten thrown away by mrs. Brown so he was farely hungry.

He made the mistake by looking up and he made eye contact with a guy that wore yellow tinted sunglasses.

He snapped his head down and pretended it never happened. Although he did peek back up to see the same guy talking to a taller guy. This guy was blonde with piercing blue eyes.

Tony POV

Today me and my fiance, Steve are adopting, we're hoping to find a little boy.  Why?

Well it's been quiet around the tower. Everyone is out there living their lives and we decided it's a perfect time to adopt.

When we got to the orphanage the kids were jumping and screaming.

"Mr. Stark" we were greeted by a young lady with brown eyes long brown hair. Very basic if you ask me.

"Pleasure to meet you mr. Stark, mr. Rogers" she shook both of our hands. Her hands her clammy and rough. "Fri remind me to wash my hands when we get home" I whispered to my stark tech watch. "Will do Mr. stark"

The watch made a dinging noise, meaning the reminder was set.

The orphanage was dingy, nearly all the lights were flickering and some were just completely broken. It smelled of sweat and rotten food.

The thing is, this was the best rated orphanage in their area. How?

Looking at the kids, they were all playing and laughing.

Except one.

One lonely little boy in a dark corner as if he was told to be there. The little boy looked up and made eye contact with me. He looked scared, as if he was looking at a monster, his eyes went wide and all the color in his cheeks vanished becoming 5 shades lighter.

'What has this poor boy went through?'

He looked about 4 maybe 5.

I went over to Steve and whispered in his ear "the boy in the corner?" Steve looked smiled and nodded. "Definitely"

Steve and I went up to her and asked about the boy in the corner. "What's his story?" Steve asked.

She looked displeased and annoyed, it was only their for a quick second before she covered it with a smile.

"Oh well one morning we found him on our doorstep, we dont know how long he was there but we took him in. Hes a little thief and a trickster though, things he plays with always go missing or gets stuck walls" she said rudely. "Are you looking for a boy?" She asked.

We both nodded. "Uh what's his name?" I asked. "Peter"

"The parents left a little note of what they wanted him to be named and what family they wanted him to have"

"Which is?" Steve asked. "A financially stable one with a both parents, not a broken home"

We looked at each other then looked at Peter.

"We'd like to adopt peter" we said in unison. She forced herself not to roll her eyes. She went to talk to him and as she walked up to him he scooted away and curled up.

"I didnt do anything, I did as you asked!" He whined. That made my heart clench.

"Oh dont be silly, the nice guys over there want you to be their son" "guys?" He asked.

Steve laughed. "Yes Peter two men who are in love want to be your dads."

Theres two ways we can react.

One: "ew I don't wanna be adopted by them" and throw a tantrum.

Two: "yayy I have a family!"

《☆》《☆》《☆》

A/N

A SIS HAS WRITERS BLOCK ON MY OTHER ONESHOT (the tour one) SO IM MAKING ANOTHER LITTLE SERIES AND HOPEFULLY SOMETHING COMES TO ME.

if any of yall can gimme some ideas that would be great