...dad? pt 2

To have a mother and a father was something Peter never known of. He knew of his aunt May but after she died he moved in with Tony stark and the avengers. Yes he called Tony dad but only because it slipped out once after he had a dream of tony being his actual dad and it kinda stuck.

"Dadda" a little voice spoke up.

"Daaaaddaaa" there it goes again. This time it woke Tony up from his dreamless sleep. He jolted up looking around for the voice. After it was quiet for a few seconds he layed back down and closed his eyes.

That only lasted for about 5 seconds until he heard "dadda" right in his ear and a hand tapping his arc reactor.

His eyes shot open and looked over and instead of steve he saw a little child, he couldnt have been over 2 years old and he was the smallest little child Tony has ever seen.

Worried how he got in there Tony sat up examining the child. "Hello there" Tony waved.

"Dadda" the child said again standing up on the bed once Tony stood up.

"How you get in here huh" tony said in a baby voice. The baby didnt answer this time he only stood on the edge of the bed and put his arms out signaling he wanted up. Tony sighed and picked the child up resting him on his right hip.

"Do you have a name little one?"

"Peteer" the little boy said dragging out the 'e'

"Hi my name is tony" the older man said in a baby voice again. There was a silence, like the little boy was thinking very hard about his next words.

"Dadda" is all that came out and Tony almost threw the baby. Hes not a dad to anyone, he would've known.

"Well how about we get you downstairs and get you something to eat huh?" Tony stated to the child- to Peter.

After making two small pancakes for the boy they went to Tony's lab to see who the hell this baby was.

Tony set Peter in a high chair that hes never seen before but for some reason was right in the corner of his room.

Then he got to work but not before long he found himself stuck. How was he supposed to find out with no dna?

"Screw it, it's worth a try" he decided to pull a piece of his own hair and carefully he took a piece of Peter's hair. He then took them to Bruce's lab and tested it very quickly. He ran back to his lab where on his computer it showed the results.

"Well I be damned I am dadda" tony eyes almost popped out of its sockets at the big red letters on the screen.

'MATCH'

He looked over at the baby that started whining and he ran over to it picking it up and trying to calm it.

"Dad" still nothing.

"Dad!"

"DAD!" Tony was pretty sure he started crying with the baby.

"TONY"

Tony bolted up, almost head butting Peter. "Peter what the hell" Tony said rubbing all the sleep out of his eyes.

Peter was panicking.

"Well friday told karen to tell me your heartbeat was rising and then you wouldnt wake up and no one else is here steve is out Christmas shopping and everyone else is on a mission I didn't know what to do" peter went on a ramble his voice going up an octave every word he said, by time he was done speaking he sounded like Alvin from 'Alvin and the chipmunks"

"Kid kid calm down I'm okay I just had a bad dream" tony said getting up and going to his bathroom.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Peter asked. "Not really"

"Are you sure" peter pressured following his dad across his room.

"Yup"

"Dad-" tony slammed his bathroom door in peters face. "That's okay that's fine hes just grouchy from his nightmare. Yeah that's it" peter mumbled under his breath walking away from the door leaving Tony's room.

Before leaving though he made sure to slam Tony's bedroom door and he was on his way downstairs to make him a bowl of cereal.

《☆》《☆》《☆》

"Damn it!" tony slammed his hand on his lab desk. He kept thinking about that dream.

And to make matters worse it wasnt the first time hes had that dream. In many ways and forms hes had that same dream about Peter being his.

"Fucking fine you brain, you win"

Being as Peter was at school and everyone else was gone Tony went up to Peter's room grabbed one of the many empty Sprite cans in his room and ran back downstairs. He took some saliva from his mouth and did what he had to do.

As he waited for the results he, doubted for any match answers and he almost cancelled the search and was going to take a nap. Hes out of his mind at this point. There is no way in hell Peter could be his child. "Friday notify me when they're ready" he said and left the lab. In his dreams it took seconds but here in the real world it took an hour or two.

Those next two hours were a haze for Tony. His anxiety was so bad he just sat there picking at his nails. What would he do if it came back a match? What would he tell Peter, how would he tell peter?

Before tony knew it Friday was yelling at him telling him the results were ready. And since friday was busy with this she didnt notify him someone just entered the building.

"Tony! Your freaking results are done!" She yelled. Tony programmed that snapping in whenever he cant get out of his head kinda like now.

"I'm going fri" he rolled his eyes at the AI. As he was walking to the lab he felt the lump in his throat get bigger and bigger with no intention of stopping.

As he entered the room he saw a head of brown curly hair and it was no mistaking who it was. Peter was looking at the results on the screen

Sensing Tony just entered the room and without turning around he spoke,

"Dad?" The voice was small and quiet almost a whimper.

Tony has heard peter say that word many of times before but something about the tone just made it more surreal. Tony walked up to the screen right beside leter and stared blankly at the screen.

"Son."

Authors note

I feel like alot of my oneshots can be turned into like cute little short books and that's why it takes me forever to post bc I stay making like 5 parts that I have to condense to like 2 or 3 long ass chapters so I'm sorry for the wait.

Also these two chapters might be my favorite out of all of the ones I've written, I said what I said.

Do yall want a third part??

~S