Casual fight with the avengers.

Peter's day started when he snoozed his alarm one to many times. Next thing he knows its 9 and Tony shook him awake. "Its 9" tony huffed.

"Fffffffffffffffff" Peter dragged it on stopping himself from finishing the word.

"Might as well stay home."

"No no I have a test in chemistry today i kinda need to go" he quickly made up a lie.

Tony thought about it before nodding and telling Peter to hurry up. "Happy will take you in 10 minutes no longer"

Peter scrambled to his feet; bolting to his en suite. He washed his face brushed his teeth and gelled his hair in 6 minutes.

4 minutes left.

He decided comfort over looks today and grabbed some dark grey- almost black sweats and a black V neck with a small pocket the right side of his chest.

2 minutes left.

He slipped- more like struggled with his black low top converse. He looked around making sure he wasnt forgetting anything.

60 seconds left.

He ran to his bedside table yanked his phone of his charger and put it in his pocket, grabbed his airpods and their container, then put his black charger on that actually are emergency web shooters. Then bolted out the door grabbing his backpack that was right next to the door.

10 seconds left.

Throwing himself over the couch and then sitting up straight he pretended hes been there for 5 minutes waiting on tony.

"Took you long enough" Peter said with a hidden smile on his face. "Yeah yeah I decided that I'll take you so come on underoos.

With a smile Peter got up and went o the elevator with his dad to the underfloor garage. Tony chose a less flashy one with dark tinted windows. So he wouldnt be seen.

It was about a ten minute ride and they talking about what they'd be doing later on in the lab. "And please use the front door. I can keep up who's in the tower with you and you boyfriend always showing up out of no where."

Peter groaned "finnne"

They pulled up in front of the school and Peter put his right airpod in.

"Love you dad see you later, thank you for taking me."

"No problem, have a good day, love you too son" and with that they went separate ways.

•×•×•

"Duuuuuuude" need dragged on.

"How did you not know today is a half day?" Mj asked in her usual monotone voice.

"Uh maybe because no one told me" peter sassed.

It was now two hours later and they had about 30 minutes left of school.

"You really shouldn't have come today." Ned shook his head.

"Fuucck" peter hit his forehead with the palm of his hand. Peter decided not to tell his dad to suprise him.

As the 30 minutes rolled by really quick due to flashes comments about how Peter couldnt afford actual clothes or laundry soap and thats why Peter was wearing sweatpants. He decided to ignore that fact that Peter had a 200 dollar headphones and a 300 dollar apple watch and an iPhone X. All of which he doesnt have himself.