X gene 3

Now it wasnt unusual for science to do weird things to the body (cough Steve and his 100 year old body builder ass cough) so Tony called up Bruce and asked him to come by to see if anyone has experimented on the kid.

They both looked through Peter's DNA but found no chemicals no evidence from past torture or past injections of any kind of serum. Every DNA strand was the same. But they never seen this particular DNA strand ever before. So they did their research and found a school.

Xavier Institute for Higher Learning

They read alot into it learning theres something called the X men another set of heroes that save the world all the time. Tony wondered why they've never heard of them.  The only difference between them and the avengers is they were born with their powers.

So Tony made a few calls and within a day professor X was here to talk to Tony and Bruce about Tony's adoptive sons behavior. Professor brought his best X man, Logan, best known as wolverine, as he had a kid that could play with Peter while the grown ups talk.

"Hi my name is Peter what's yours?" The little boy said, "wade" the little boy mumbled hiding behind Logan's leg. He was really shy.

"C'mon wade go play while the adults talk" Logan said trying to convince the little boy to play with Peter.

"But I dont wanna!" Wade whined and hid more into Logans leg.

Peter's eyes softened. "Wade it's okay I won't hurt you. I just wanna be your friend, don't you wanna be friends?" He asked softly not wanting to scare the kid even more.

Wade's head popped out of Logan's leg, "I mean yeah, I don't have many friends"

"Then come take my hand, I'll take good care of you"

"Promise?"

"I promise with all my heart." That made wade smile and take Peter's hand. Peter intertwined them and his smile got two times bigger then Wade's.

"Now come on I wanna show you some of my toys"

The adults hearts melted at the interaction, it was so soft.

"Now your son has a rare genetic modification, called the X gene and the only way you can get such gene is if you are born with. Sometimes it can remain dormant until a certain amount of stress is put onto the body to wake it up." The professor said once they got to a meeting room to discuss.

( I don't know if this is accurate, if it's not dont fact check me. I'm not into X men as I am the avengers. This is just what I know from watching deadpool)

"Do you have any way to control it, or to make it dormant until a certain age?" Steve asked.

"Like a power dampener or something?" Logan asked.

"Yeah"

"Well we've tried to make such things but this gene is to powerful to hold back, the dampeners we've made only work for about a say or 2 before they combust." Professor X replied. (Also I know there is a dampener but for the sake of the story they dont work)

"So what do we do about it"

"Well you can teach him how to control it and where not to use them, and if you ever want to you can train him, for combat" professor X paused turning to Logan to signal something.

"Oh!" Logan exclaimed.

"I may suggest you bring him to our facility. With these powers there are people there that know how to help, also so he knows hes not alone. I will be there the entire time as so will wade, hes bascially immortal so he'll  always be here." Logan explained.

"May I ask what powers he has?" Professor asked.

"Spider ones. He can shoot webs, stick to walls, make things stick to him, and we havent tested yet but I'm pretty sure he has super strength, oh and super healing, how do we know? Hes fallen off of too many counters, all that kid does is eat." Tony said

"Tony what do you think about sending him to super hero boarding school" Steve asked his husband.

"I say the safer he his the better, when does he start?"

"We can take him right now"

《☆》

"Welcome to my room wade" Peter said as he pulled out his chest of toys to play with.

"Awe wow, your room is so cool"

A pink hue formed on Peter's cheeks. "Tanks" he mumbled.

"You're really pretty when you blush petey" wade said a blush creeping up on him as well.

This made Peter even more red. "You're just really pretty wade" he countered back this made wade giggle.

"You're too sweet Pete."

《☆》《☆》

A/N

As promised a third installment in my X gene series.

Forgive me for that mess of a chapter (sensory overload chapter)

It randomly just came to me and I couldnt not write it, I guess I couldve done it without the smut but what's the fun in that. I really only wrote it bc I found the end to be hilarious anyway i prolly wont do that in this book again. Just wanted to try something a little different but didnt want to start a whole new book.

Thank you for sticking through that and as your reward you get some Peter and wade being cute as shit your welcome.