quarantining with the avengers

Just so no one gets booty hurt Peter is 17 wade is 20

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

Sunday, 9:45 A.M.

"I saw bucky and sa mmhmm"

"I suggest you dont finish that sentence if you wanna live clint" sam came up from behind him.

"Oh sammmyyyy how you beeen" clint asked like nothing happened. All sam did was give clint a glare and began pouring his coffee for the morning.

Bucky entered the kitchen yawning and stretching his arms, all the pair did was share a glance and a quick little smile, no one saw except for clint and you could tell by his little squirm he did.

"Mmmm aahh I gotta get out of the kitcheenn" he bounced in his spot, almost fan girling before he jumped into the closest vent disappearing from everyone. All tony did was shake his head while sitting on one of the island high chairs waiting to be fed.

*que Steven turning around in nothing but a apron that says 'kiss the chef' and black boxers holding 2 plates of large pancakes* ~Chefs kiss~

"It seems to me everyone is on one today" steve says as he puts a stack of plates down and turns around to grab two more plates stacked damn near to the ceiling with more pancakes, what can he say there were alot of growing boys in the household coughtonycough.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh" peter came bolting out his room running around like a madman. "THEY'RE SHUTTING SCHOOL DOWN FOR THE REST OF THE SCHOOL YEAR" then he stopped, puzzled he went to grab his hair.

"I dont know whether I love it or hate it all of you are driving me crazy as is, I miss my friends, i dont have to see flash, I can work with dad as late as I want, i cANT SEE MY FRIENDS" he was pacing around the living room in the middle of a crisis when tony threw a pancake at him hitting his face. He stopped at that and gasped. How could he do such a thing.

"Calm down and come get breakfast." Tony scolded the boy. Defeated, the boy sat at the island and waited for 4 pancakes to be plopped on his plate.

"Only four?" He questioned and steve turned around "hey if four is not enough make your own breakfast"

"Four is perfect" Peter smiled and took the peanut butter and started lathering it on. He was the only one who did this as he was the youngest and could tolerate the sweetness of it all. Tony chose butter to lather on as did everyone else.

As he waited for the syrup to be passed around he heard his phone ring in his pocket.

Dude they cancelled school !!

He rolled his eyes as he saw the text ned sent him. He began to type 'I know, I dont know whether to be happy or sad about it' as he pressed send the syrup was placed next to his plate and he poured some over his four pancakes and then some in the middle for "dipping"

Tony made a little "tsk" sound and jokingly scolded the boy. "You're gonna get diabetes one of these days and I dont wanna hear it when you do"

"Okay mr. Waking up at 4 am looking for snacks in the fridge" peter quipped back.

"How do you-" Tony said after the laughter that went around the kitchen.

"Beeeecauusee while you wake up at 4 I go to sleep at like 5, Instagram be spicy in the night."

"But I hear you in the kitchen munching on anything you can find."

Tony looked around acting as if he didn't hear it until Clint pops his head out of the vent and exposes Peter.