ARABELLA 💙

CHAPTER ONE

I'm getting tired of hiding in this closet it was so uncomfortable in here, six months pregnant in a closet hiding from my boyfriend's mom because he's not supposed to have company. I was growing tired of this shit it was getting old and after today I wasn't doing this shit with him anymore. I heard his mom talking as the baby started to move I was so hungry and sleepy, she was supposed to be at work I was ready to eat and go to bed snuggled up under my man but instead here I sit in this closet. The fact that his mother did not like me made things even worst, I didn't even know WHY?? I was a good girl who was just in love with her son. Who at this point was pissing me the fuck off, but everything about him made me tingle inside and I wish I could go back; I would  do so many things differently.
      Britain was 17 years old, played football gets straight A's he had his whole life ahead of him and what does he do get me pregnant; on purpose at that just for him to be graduating this year. Which now I have to care for and attend to this child all while having yet another year in school, WHAT THE FUCK!!!. I was angry with him but I couldn't show him that he adored me. Britain could have any girl he wanted all the girls in school wanted him and it showed and I still question why he chose me. Brit was my heart I was in love with him all of him, his brown skin complexion, his height, he has a smile that lights up any room. Pearly white teeth, ears pierced, low cut, and can dress his ass off. Britain also wore a bracelet his grandmother gave him when she was alive that came with a matching chain, I'm telling you he really do something to me and now I'm about to have his kid.
      I heard his mom walk near the closest door , Brit walked in front of the door which only made her suspect something. When the closet door opened my heart dropped I was so scared. The baskets moved and I started panicking hearing her call my name, I sat there not wanting to come out until she started grabbing at me pulling me by my hair. Britain grabbed his mom and pushed her away from me as he stood in front of me " Don't you ever put your fucking hands on her again" Britain said getting in his mom's face.

"You put your fucking hands on me, I'm calling your father and I want that bitch out of my house Britain," she said walking off to go call his father

"Baby come here you ok" he said looking me over running his fingers threw my hair.

"Yes" I said with tears in my eyes

"I gotta get you out of here she tripping," he said grabbing his phone.

"I'm scared I just wanna go home, this why I didn't want to come here" I said putting my clothes on

"Don't be scared I got you just relax ok, you don't need to worry about her, I love you and that's all that matters you and my daughter are all that matters to me don't you ever forget that" he said kissing my forehead grabbing my hand walking me through the living room when his mother walked out.

"Where you think you're going your father is on his way," she said standing there with her hands on her hips

"You always calling that nigga and for what"

"Your ass is out of control Britain hiding girls in your closet and shit, I raised you better than that"

"Bella ain't just some girl, and you ain't raise me grandma did," he said getting madder

"Britain stop tryna act like she the only girl I caught in your closet," she said with a smirk on her face.

"What?" I said stepping beside him and looking him in the face and when his mom saw my stomach she hit the roof.