PROM 😜🤩💃🏾

CHAPTER FIVE

Morning came being 80 degrees, getting dressed to go get my hair done, my mom's really good friend Karen did my hair and by the way Karen is trans. My mom brought me some bundles, Karen hooked me up she gave me this deep side part and gave me these big sexy curls. I got my nails and feet done everything was coming together I was even more beautiful than I thought, I got a little makeup done not too much. When I finally got home and I took a nap with my head up, I was not trying to mess it up my hair was to pretty. Five came and my mom was waking me up all excited, I just laid there looking at her. My aunts, my grandmother's everybody was here and my nerves were fucked, Britain family showed up my heart was beating out my chest. I was hoping his mean ass momma wasn't out there, I got in the tub and washed up so I wouldn't get my hair wet.
I got dressed with the help of my mom she touched up my makeup and my hair, when Brit got there he pulled up in this all black Cadillac. It was so nice, everyone was taking pictures of him as he got out and all the while I was having second thoughts. He walked in the house standing in the living room waiting for me to come down the stairs, chopping it up with my dad. "Here she comes" my mom said running to get her camera.

I walked down those stairs when I got to the middle Britain was staring at me, how he was looking at me touched my soul. My dad was still talking to him when Brit handed my dad his drink "Hold that thought" Britain said walking off standing at the bottom of the steps.

     I froze in place he was so handsome in his tux, we stood there looking at each other my eyes got a little watery. Walking down the rest of the steps praying I didn't fall, I felt so special he grabbed my hand and was just looking at me "Why are you crying?"

"You look so handsome, you sure you wanna go with me" I said looking at him while everyone watched us

"Stop you are beautiful Bella, look at you stop putting yourself down I'm here for you I'm here for us your my girl"

"No I'm not" I said looking into his eyes I just couldn't believe the most popular boy and school wanted to be with me.

"Yes you are, when you first walked in my class a year ago I knew you would be"

"Your messing up my makeup" I said taking the tissue my mom was handing me and wiping my face. "That's funny because I've been watching you since 3rd grade"

"It's ok you don't need makeup anyway, so let's go have fun and you can finally relax because you got what you manifested" he said wiping the tears from my eyes

     We walked outside and everyone was all yelling and clapping, after all the millions of pictures that were taken we finally walked to the car and he opened the door for me. I saw cousin Bobbie in a Tux I'm like ok Bobbie, the hall was amazing we got out took our little pictures; walking into the room everyone got quiet. They just stared at us I felt awkward, then they all started going crazy my cousin ran up to me telling me how beautiful I looked, she was Beautiful herself. I sat down watching everyone else dance until my cousin came and got me, I was having so much fun until some dude walked up behind me. Dude was all on me trying to get me to dance with him I kept saying no, but he was still behind me grabbing on me. Before I can even turn around and get him off me Britain stepped in, I know he has been hawking me all night anyway, he walked up on dude tapping his shoulder "My bad homie this your girl" he said throwing his hands up

"You saw her walk in with me right I been watching you, keep your hands off my girl bruh. You should have stopped when she told you no the first time I don't play about mines so walk off"

"You got it big bruh I don't want no problems"

"Stop Brit come here dance with me let me get you ready for tonight"