UGH. 😩

CHAPTER THREE

  I heard him calling my name and I kept walking, I knew where I was and I had no problem getting home I was so tired of Britain. I walked to my cousin house because I knew he would go to my house and I didn't feel like being bothered. Britain drove everywhere looking for me he had my mother and father blowing up my phone up. When he finally got to my cousin house I had cried myself to sleep in her bed I felt him touch me and I jumped up grabbing my bag. I headed for the door with him close on my tracks as he grabbed my arm.

"Don't touch me" I said out of breath.

"I'm not going nowhere"

"Go home to whoever you were on the phone with, you was only here to visit your mom right" I said as I started to cry so hard my head started hurting.

"Bella" he said trying to walk up to me "I was on the phone with Jada, when I first got to Cali I was kicking it with her she's Dana's goddaughter. She kept trying to fuck me but I swear we never did, I woke up to her sucking my dick but that was it" he said with this scared look on his face.

"Wow" I threw up because I was sick to my stomach, how could he do this to me again I was starting to breath heavy I just wanted to beat his face in.

"Sit down Bella, here give me your bag so I can get your pump"

"Don't touch me" I said trying to walk off like a dumb ass I just wanted to get away from him.

"I'm not trying to lie to you anymore"

"Your lying to me right now, you know you fucked that girl" I said taking my pump

"I promise you we never fucked, she keeps calling me from different numbers telling me how much she loves me and I can't leave her. I got myself into some shit ok you gotta believe me Bell she even sneaks my dad phone and calls me"

"Why tell her you're here to visit your mom? Because your here with me" I questioned as he looked at me

"Every time I talk about you she threatens to come here and hurt you and my daughter and I thought she was lying until her and her friends came here and she sent me this" he said showing me a picture of me and my mom at the mall. "She was cool and I used to vent to her about how much I loved you and that I missed you and you didn't want to be with me. I showed her pictures of you of us and I can't take that chance"

"So she's knows everything about me and threaten to hurt me and my baby she sending you pictures of me"

"So I lie to her It's either that or she'll cut herself I told Dana and she would cover it up, she went thru my phone and now she has your address from when I was sending you shit" he said trying to touch me "Baby please look at me"

"So why would you want me to come to Cali if she so crazy, you see how this is not making sense to me" I said looking at him with tears in my eyes.

"I'll show you how" he said calling his dad and when his dad answered I walked a little closer so I can hear.

Phone Convo

"Brit what's up" his dad said

"Jada"

"Look about earlier don't even worry about that, I got it handled iight that little bitch was really wilding because I said something to her about using my phone to call you. When we told her to stop that shit, saying she love you this and that I'm sorry you had to go thru that so she won't be here when you get back Dana took her back to Jersey I got Mike to move all your stuff into your apartment. Kiss Bella and the baby belly for me I see y'all when y'all get here if Bella mean ass come."