OH REALLY 👊🏾

CHAPTER NINE

      Today I had a doctors appointment I texted and told him where it was and what time he never wrote back, it's been a week since he found out. I was sad I got up and got dressed waiting on my mom to come get me, I was in the doctors looking crazy and lost. Me and my mother both sitting there, me leaned over on her like a big baby. Guess who walks in but sits on the other side of the room, that shit pissed me off so I walked out the door and stood there looking at the little girl running around in the hall.  We were there for about 20 mins before they called my name when they did we all went to the back, he sat in the doctors chair and my mom sat next to me he was making me so mad. I understood why he was mad so I have no one to blame but myself, I just want him to talk to me. The doctor came in and started putting the jelly on my stomach for the ultrasound, I felt him looking at me and every time I looked his way he looked the other way.
     As she started doing the ultrasound my mom started crying which made me cry, Britain was consoling my mother telling her it was ok this nigga not once said anything to me. When the doctor wiped that jelly off my stomach I pulled to my shirt down, and I walked out. "I'll be by later to get Bella"

"Alright be safe" she said giving him a hug my mother came to the car and I got in I was so pissed "I'm about to go get food do you want some"

"No just drive me home"

"No i'm not doing that you gone come with me I'm getting you food and you're going to eat it"

"Nah I'm ok mom really" I said folding my arms across my chest

     We ended up at the Cheesecake Factory my mom knew this was favorite place, my dad use bring me here all the time so she knew I was gone eat. We ate and I felt so much better, but I was still sad my mom and I hung out walking around the mall. I was a little happier now that I ate and I was out the house, my mom brought me some stuff then we went home. I took a shower and I laid across my bed watching Fear Of The Walking Dead, which I fell asleep on so it was watching me. What do you know Brit walks in laying behind me I didn't even know my mother had left. When I felt his arms around me and I smelled him I was happy I laid there pretending to be sleep until he tried to wake me up.
      I felt his hands going down my pants I was like really, he played with me for a bit I was acting like I was so deep in my sleep when I wasn't. "Can you stop" I said looking back at him and he didn't say anything he just turned me on my back and got between my legs.

      Britain never did listen he always did what he wanted to do so of course we ended up having sex, I got on top of him riding him and it felt so good my big ole belly was in the way. I didn't make any noise but the moment I did my mother was on my door "Bella open this door"

"Ok mommy" I said still moaning because one I was about to cum and two Brit was coming too and we couldn't just stop

"Open this door right now"

"Ok, I'm coming"

"Don't Stop please don't stop" he said using his hands to help me ride him "Oh fuck"

"I'm coming Mommy" I said as I was cumming I jumped up and we got dressed and I opened the door "Yes mommy"

"So you think you grown to be fucking in my house now, I'm tryna deal with the fact you fucked and got pregnant but you gone fuck in my house and then moan as you talking to me" she said busting in my room "Britain you can leave it will be a while before you see her again, we need to set some ground rules in place before you go, both of y'all done got a taste of sex that's cool but not in here. I don't care where ya do it, second I gave you a key to the house to come when you want I don't care if you stay the night whatever as long as your mother know where you are understand"