New Day

Kris walked around the town, greeting people and catching up. He walked back home and felt relieved. As Kris walked onto the property, he wondered, "Noone but me and Susie know about it. And I can't tell anyone about it. Not even Toriel. Especially not her. But it did hurt him to know that if she did know, she would freak out. He decided not to think about it..for now.

"Kris! You're home! Did you have fun with your friend?"

He forgot about that. That was what he called Susie. However, to him, it didn't feel right. He felt more about her then just "friends." Kris gave a nod. "Well, that's good. Good to see your making friends now."

Kris was in his bed. Not sleeping however. He thought about everything that happened. What human could go through a day like that, and not tell anyone. They saw things that surprised them. Especially Susie. He never saw a side like that her before. He thought it was...amazing. He felt things he never felt before when they thought about her. Kris sat up in his bed. Finally, he made his mind.

"I have to see her."

Author's Note: Well, that was something. I decided to write about Deltarune because I liked it. I liked Undertale, so it really isn't a surprise. I'm doing this, I'm (FINALLY) finishing Winter's Backstory, and I have a story on Undertale I'm doing. So I'm kinda busy. Also, I made Kris a boy. I honestly don't know why, but I just pictured Kris almost like that. (Kris is gender neutral, right?)