Confession

After the ceremony, Kris, Susie, and Toriel met up.

S: Well, let's go home.

K: You two go on ahead.

T: Something you have to do?

K: Yeah, I'll see you two at the house.

Susie gave Kris a short hug.

S: Be safe, ok?

K: Always and never.

Susie anf Toriel started walking back to the house. Kris walked away down the street. His mind raced with thoughts and theories. He only prayed that his plan would work. He looked up to see the church. Kris walked up to the doors. He took a breath in and opened the doors.

A nun was in front of the cross, praying. She looked behind her to see Kris.

N: Mr. Dreemurr!

K: Hello, sister.

N: We saw you at the Memorial today. If your looking for the Sisterhood, you just missed them.

K: No. Well, sort of.

Kris closed the doors behind him and walked up the the nun.

N: Is it a personel thing?

K: Only you can know.

N: Okay?

K: ..I'm going to end this once and for all. Tonight.

N: What, you're going to find the Killer?

K: If it takes my own life, I'll find them.

N: You seem worried.

K: I'm afraid. I'm afraid of these people I've known for all my life die. Worse of all, if Susie gets hurt, then I can't accept myself.

N: Don't be. These people will go someplace nice after they die.

K: Sure.... can I tell you something?

N: Sure.

K: I had a brother. A human brother. He was 2 years older then me. He died in a car accident. I have a girl who loves me, and I'm probably gonna throw that away. My parents left me for a better life. And my relatives think of me as a failure probably. But, If I die, just know that I'll die for these people.

N: I'll tell them.

K: Let's be honest. Once this is done, I'll probably throw myself into the river. Most logical thing to do. I've lived a horrible life. I'll end it before long.

N: We all live bad lives. We all sin. But we put our beliefs in something, and we hold onto it. I meet people like you, and our life makes much more sense.

K: Heh. You're a smart cookie.

Kris's phone suddenly rang. He took it out and answered it.

K: Yeah?

S: Kris, you need to get to the hospital now!

K: What is it?

S: It's J.C! He was shot by the Killer!

K: I-I'll be there shortly.

He hung up.

N: What is it?

K: J.C was shot. Thank you for your help.

N: Anytime.

Kris slammed open the doors and ran as hard as he could to the hospital. He needed to help J.C as quick as possible. He got to the hospital and opened the doors. Toriel and Susie were in the waiting room.

S: Thank god you're here.

K: He's my..look, I'm not leaving until I see him ok and fine.

T: We'll wait with you.

Kris sat down on a chair and prayed.

K: God, please bless him with the gift of life and love. Amen...