Choice

N: Are you..ok?

Kris turned around to see Noelle standing there. He blushed a little. Noone really heard him sing. It was just a thing he had.

K: Maybe.

Noelle walked up to the deck beside Kris. She never really got to know him. But she wanted to. No matter what world or dimension.

*Noelle's pov*

He always looked so alone. He never really had anyone to hang out with. At least, not until after they came back. Then he started hanging with Susie. He seemed..happy. With her.

"Well, what's wrong?"

K: I can't make this decision. I can't decide whether to stay and fight, or go and make peace with them. I don't really get a choice anyway..

Is that why he's so lonely? He had no choice?

*Kris's pov*

Mercy is how I am. It just is. But if I have to stay and fight, then I'll have to. But that breaks my own code. "Never fight and act violently. Never be cruel. Never stop fighting for the right."

What is right anymore?

*Narrator pov*

N: Well, act fast. We don't have much time.

K: I don't fight. But I won't resist if needed.

From his pocket, he pulled out a knife. The handle was colored purple and black. There was a faded J on the blade.

K: Where I stand, I'll fight for what is right.

He slid the knife back into his pocket. He knew he couldn't do it. But he had no choice. He never has.

Noelle suddenly hugged Kris. He seemed surprised. He never really..hugged anyone. Aside from Toriel and Ralsei. But he didn't fight it. He wrapped his arms around her. It didn't quite feel..right. He felt as if he needed to hug someone else...

S: You two done?

They looked to the corner to see Susie leaning on the frame. Noelle pulled away to face her.

N: Now we are.

She walked into the castle with a broken look in her.

S: What was with that?

K: I don't know.

S: Well, we have beds for the night. Fighting and all that tomorrow.

K: ...

S: Kris?

Kris suddenly rushed over to Susie and wrapped his arms around her. Susie was confused as to what a hug was about.

S: I don't know what the hell this is about, but..

She didn't fight him off. She wanted to keep hugging him until the next day. But they both pulled away. They smiled as if they just clicked together. They walked into the castle. Getting ready for battle with a crush would be hard. But love is a battlefield constantly fought until feelings are revealed. And they had yet to go...

*Just an extra chapter for you all. Since I've been focusing on Noelle and Kris, I'm gonna start Susie and Kris, just to mess with you.

Btw, the knife is the Jevilsknife. In this, they beat Jevil.