A promise

Marching was suddenly heard outside the door. It caught the attention of everyone, and they got into positions. Nothing could stop the army now. Ralsei ordered some troops around, and silently preyed that they made it out. Kris, who watched stayed true to his plan, walked to the door. Not looking for a fight, a bragging right, or anything. He simply wanted to make peace.

K: Listen! To anyone who hears this outside! I don't want to fight!

This caught the attention of Ralsei, Susie, and the troops. Ralsei silently ordered to drop their weapons and stood high.

K: I'm not fighting against you! I just want to see that we can agree to terms!

The marching grew silent. If they were with him, then they were certain to get out alive. But if they didn't... Then they would have to fight.

The door started to creak open. Everyone got their guard up in case they fought. A soldier from the other side slid through.

S: They wanted me to tell you that they wish peace. We won't fight against you.

K: Get the leader of the group.

The soldier slid back through the door to send the message. Maybe they could come up with a sort of agreement or treaty?

A hooded figure came through the door.

?: You summoned me?

K: Yes. We might come with a sort of treaty.

?: You know the king. He won't ever do it.

K: Then we'll go against the king. We'll make this place free.

?: His son might.

S: Lancer.

Kris turned to look at Susie. She had a worried look in her eyes.

S: Is he ok?

?: Take a look...

The figure took off the hood. The familiar face surprised Kris, Ralsei, and Kris.

"Hello again, Susie.

The spade prince spread a smile across his face. Now that he met his friends again, now things were kicking off...