Chapter 2

*I didn't know what to call this one, so it's Chapter 2.*

The bell rang, signaling the end of the week. "Finally." Kris and Susie had been discussing about the Dark World, and how they missed it. Kris told Toriel that he was going to a friend's house for the weekend. If you count a different world as a home, technically, he didn't lie.

"Kris. You ready?" Kris looked over to see Susie, hands in pockets. "Yeah. Let's do it." Kris held back his excitement. Now that they were heading back, it had seemed like a miracle that Kris didn't go insane and go before today. They got up to the closet door, the memory of them played in their minds. Susie opened the door when suddenly...

"Kris! Susie! What are you two doing here?" They turned to see Noelle standing there. They were surprised. They thought noone would find them. "Umm... We're getting more chalk." Susie said with a random excuse. "But we didn't need it today."

Dammit, went through both Kris and Susie's head. They knew they couldn't bring her, but what could they do? "Do you really wanna know?" Said Kris with an uneasy tone. "Yeah."

This disqualifies her from any sort of trauma she gets while we're there, went through Susie's mind as she slowly opened the door. The three students went into the room. Once they were in there, Susie shut the door. "So what are we doing?" Said Noelle with a curious tone in her voice. "We're going places." Said Kris, trying to be patient. "But how are we.." Noelle cut herself off as the ground beneath them shook. Then, the ground fell, and the three fell into the abyss.

Well, here we go, thought Kris as he closed his eyes...

A/N: Sorry I didn't really get to anything this one. But now, Noelle is with them. And now, the story is taking a turn...

Aren't I just a great master of puppets?