Chapter 1: The Fear

Heyya! I think I finally made chapter 1 of the Starscream's Story, on November! And here we are! Go on and read it IF you guys want. I don't compel you guys. Enjoy~

______________________________________
"From what I know is Megatron said 'This is over' in front of my face. I just flew to nowhere. And now Knockout begging me for help about some problems they had. Unicron has been released by someone or should I say, somebots".

" I just can't believe it. From all of this orbital cycle (years). When I feel for being an autobots, I never feel like I'm happy through all of this mission. To defeat this Unicron. And that's where I have changed, forever ".

"This is Starscream, and you will read my story and how I'll react, after Optimus giving the messages. Yeah, he is nowhere to find and they need my help".

______________________________________
" How can I get into this mess?". He growled. He been chased by Wheeljack, Smokescreen, Knockout and Hot Rod. Through all of those street he flew and then got crashed from one building. He fell, but then he run all the way he can after he got crashed.

He didn't care all the pain he had. But still hurts like crazy. "Starscream! Come back here now! " Smokescreen yelled. "Never! I'll never go to those freaking prison! " Starscream yelled back to them.

He ran and ran and ran until he lost them through the shadow. He slow down a little and look back through his shoulder. He glad that he lost them.

After that, he went to find some shelter but ended, he got at the abandoned buildings that looks like house. 'Huh, this is perfect enough for me' he thought. He went to the abandoned homes. His wing got all scratch and almost broke even through his body all got scratch all along too.

He seated on the floor. To think something that will comfort him. But then, he heard pedstep (I don't know in cybertronian footsteps called).

"W-who's there??!! " Starscream yelled with the full of fear. "Starscream, it's me. Knockout. " He tried to calm him down. But Starscream whimpered and tried to ran away from him. "Wait, Starscream! Come back! I'm not going to put you into the prison! " Starscream didn't hear what he said and still ran and try to find someplace to hide.

He ended up at the dead end of the buildings. He look back looking Knockout already standing there. "Starscream...please...just listen to me" He tried to calm seeker down.....again. Starscream just whimpered with a fear. Shaking like there has the end of the world.

Knockout sigh and went close to Starscream, slowly. But all he sees was just a shaking Starscream. "I guess I'll leave you here" He whispered. Then Knockout leave Starscream there all by himself.

He sighed on relief and then fell to his knees. He had no idea what he was doing but it seems like his faceplate was full of sadness. He let out of the tears from his optics.

'Why am I scared? I shouldn't have scared of anything! But why? Why am I running from him?' He thought.

He then, fell to recharge himself. Feeling very tired. He really need a bit of rest. Knowing what happened today. He had enough of it and tomorrow, hopefully he will never get chased again. But in his mind, he know he was wrong.

______________________________________
Heyyyyyyy!!! I hope you guys like this chapter 1. You know why? That's because I guess I have a wrong language or any sentences that I made by myself.

Anyway, hope you guys like it!
Bye~