Chapter 8: Everybody Hating Me Except Him

Sorry for the long wait guys! I had a lot homework today.. So yeah!

Hope y'all enjoy~

______________________________________

Hot Rod was driving all the way to the Autobots Base. He transformed into a bot-mode, then he entered the building. With a rushing, he shouted to call his team everywhere.

"Bulkhead! Arcee! Smokescreen! Guuuyyss!! Where are you!? We had a mission to do here!" He went from room to the other room.

Suddenly, Red Alert went out from the medbay. He raised his optics, finding Hot Rod rushing as he shouting to call someone. He asked, "Hot Rod? What's with the rush and shouting?".

The young mech jumped in shocked when somebody called him from his back. He turned around, as he saw Red Alert standing outside the medbay's door.

He sighed in relief it was only him. Then, he quickly replied, "We had an important mission right now. Ultra Magnus want us to find Ratbat and Rattrap. These decepticon know where Optimus Prime is".

Red Alert staring at him when he said Optimus Prime's name. As he not have to waste his time, he immediately show his team to the main room.

Hot Rod quietly to face servo as he thought, Of course.. In the main room.. How am I so that stupid to think?!

Bulkhead and Wheeljack giving an odd look at Hot Rod when they saw him face servo. He shook his helm meaning 'Nothing', then he thanked to Red Alert for helping him finding his team. He nodded as he exited from the room.

He looked back at his team who is still busy doing something that he don't know. He asked, "Guys, what are you doing?".

They shrugged. But, Smokescreen explained to him. "We were planning to go to the earth. As we can tell, we had a mission from Optimus Prime. We know he already get caught by somebot. But, he gives the messages to Starscream and we sadly need to agreed into it". Knockout invisibly giving a hard glared at Smokescreen. Starscream only frowned while Hot Rod stared at him in shocked.

He shook his helm as he asked him Again in puzzled. "Why would Optimus giving these mission to Starscream?".

"That's because he know Starscream was already changed. Why would I say these? Because I know him for longer than you all" Knockout said in serious tone.

"Oh sure.. You were saying those word because you were only trying to defending him, weren't you?" Arcee mockingly said. Knockout hissed, "Don't try to start now, Arcee".

Hot Rod was dumbfounded between those two. But he quickly changing the case so they will not starting to arguing. "Speaking of Optimus Prime, we need to find Ratbat and Rattrap right now, Ultra Magnus order".

The teams looked at him with a question look. "Why?". "Because they know where Optimus Prime is. The Decepticon was the one who captured him" he told them.

The team was in frustrating when he said that. Of course, the decepticon always making a huge problem. It never let them rest as well.

Bulkhead said impatient, "Then what are we waiting for? Let just go and finding them two!". He transformed his servo into a wrecking ball.

Wheeljack nodded in agreement as he put out his kanata's sword with closing his dermas with his battle mask. "Let's move". As the wrecker wanted to go, the others stopped them. "Wait! We can't just go without telling Ultra Magnus!" Hot Rod exclaimed.

Wheeljack stopped his track as he looked at him. "I don't need his ordering us somewhere else. Even though, the wrecker follows their rule on their own. Understand?" he moved with Bulkhead as they transformed into V-mode. Leaving a big dust when they were driving away from them.