Chapter 4: The Messages

While At The Autobots Base Main Room~
After Knockout finally found out the bad news, he usually can't get about it out from his processor.

He leaned against the wall with a crossing servos. Still thinking about the news going on. How can they handle about this? He shook his helm.

I guess I need to check about it at the Controller's Room. There must be have any clues in there. He thought himself.

Then, he went to the Controller's Room. Wanting to check every cameras at the city.

When he got there, he went into it. He then closed the door from behind him then he went seated on the chair size as him. He turned the computers on.

He pushed every buttons. Small or big. And he definitely not going to push some random button there.

He check every camera from screen to screen. But then, one computer screen in the middle on top of him caught his attention.

But these camera showed where Optimus got captured by one mech. He looks like, he just got knocked out (I'm not using some PUNNY here😂😂 sorry) by that mysterious bot and he seems like injured badly. This mysterious bot got covered by the shadow, suddenly the screen just went off after the incident.

And then, the screen went to being a normal back. But this time, they were nowhere to be seeing right now.

"That was weird... Who is that bot? Why is he taking him?" He asked to himself. After that, he turned off all the cameras, then went outside the buildings.

He walked a little bit then he transformed into a red Austin's Martin's car.

He went to drive to where Optimus Prime got captured. When he got there, he went to investigate the places. I wonder, what did he want with him? This isn't right, I feel like.... There's another war is going on... He thought in his professor with a full of worried.
But then, he accidentally stepped on something. Something glasses....and large? Gladly, it didn't broken. He picked that thing up.

How did the datapad got here? He asked to himself again.

After that, he turned that thing on. Checking it, just in case. Then he click something in it. The messages. He read the messages thinking it was important.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Greetings fellow Autobots. I wanted you to sent this messages to someone, that I have a mission for him. This mission, is where he need to go to the planet called earth to protect the humanity from decepticons or any evil that will come to them. And tell that, Unicron has escaped from his own prison. But you need to work with him as a partner, or as a team. Sent this messages to Starscream. He's a seeker and he's the one who will do this mission with you. For Cybertron. That's all you need to do. Good luck.

From: Optimus Prime
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He wondered after he read it. Wait... This messages, is from Optimus Prime. And he wants to sent to.....

He shocked in surprises as he muttered to say his name "S-Starscream??!! "

He read the messages again. Makes sure he read carefully. But no, he was right. His optics never wrong. I guess I need to sent this to him. And I hope he, takes this mission from... Him he said in his thoughts again then he takes the datapad with him.

After that, he transformed into a red car again, then he drive to the abandoned buildings from where Starscream always stayed.

After a few moments, he transformed back into his Bot-Mode. He went into the buildings. "Starscream!!??STARSCREAM!!?? " He shouted his friend's name as he screams echoed through the hallway. "I'm right here u'know? " His voice could be heard not so far away. He seen his friend sitting on the floor as he went towards him.

"What do you want, Knockout? Wait, don't tell me...... Optimus Prime went just to missing huh? " He said bitterly but his voice didn't so evil as he thought. "Yeah..... How did you know about this? " He asked at the seeker. "I went to walked earlier. Luckily, no one's ever notice me while I'm walking just like that. Then I heard somebots said something about him. When I listened carefully, the words of missing, it's really shocked me but I don't really believe them though... " The seeker explained at the cherry mech.

"Right..... Anyway, about Optimus, he sent this to you..... A mission" He hands the datapad as the seeker grabbed it while asking. "What kind of mission is this? " He read the messages. After a moments, his jaw widened opens almost touching the floor. Same goes to his optics.

"What the.. WHAT??!!! "He screamed. Shocking after he read that. Then he start asked is his thoughts with the full of questions.

Why did he want me to do this mission? Wasn't another Autobots fits in enough? ........ Should I take it?
______________________________________
Well, well, well, looks like S-CREAMY just got his missions from Optimus!!

Welp! I guess I need a little BREAKDOWN!!......... I know I shouldn't said that. (Don't hate me 😥😥)

Okay guys! Bye!! See u guys in the next chapters!!