Chapter 9: Trap In Mind 'N Hearing The Conversation

There's nothing to say much, only enjoy.

______________________________________

?????? P.O.V.

...
...
...
Hello?...*Huff* *Huff*..

Is anybody there?..

Why did I feel like...I'm frozen..?
.....
.....
*CLANK* *BAM*

What..was that noise? Is it a door?

*STEP* *STEP* *STEP*

Wait.. I feel like...someone was..approaching to..me..

*The sound stopped*

What is..happening?

"Sir! There is two unknown car was driving toward us!".

The two car?

"Two unknown car? What does colour scheme did they had?".

"The white and the green heavy car, sir!".

The white and the green heavy car? Who were that people?

"*Chuckled* I think I know them who. The unknown car for you all, but getting known only by me. Take me to them. I want to chat a little bit with those guys".

"But, what about this femme?".

Umm... Which femme?

"Send two comrades here then guard this fallen femme with their sharp optics. Do not let anybody take her".

The fallen femme? Who are they talking about?
...
*STEP* *STEP* *STEP* *CREAK* *BANG*
...

What are they talking about? And what was that even mean? Why is this confusing me?
.....

Huh? Wait...wha--ARG! STOP IT!

...
EeeeeeeaaaaaaAAAAAAAAARRGGHH!!! IT HURTS!

...
AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaahhhhHHHhhHhhh.....

.....
.....
.....
Help me...
.....
.....
.....
Let me out of here...
.....
.....
.....
Let me go....home...
.....
.....
.....
Please..?
.....
.....
.....

______________________________________

"INTRUDER!".

"SHUSH! Shut your dermas and let me finish you up!" Wheeljack threatened to the mech.

He raised his katanas sword, readying to strike cutting the mech in the half.

But got stopped with one blaster shot by someone. Gladly, it didn't hit on Wheeljack, but it still dangerously closed and almost hit on his backplate.

He turned around as he saw one white mech on the edge of the stairs. He looks like a ninja and he's the both who shot that blaster.

He also covered his dermas/mouth with his black mask battle.

Wheeljack stated, "Cellarbrisk" (Don't confuse, he's mah oc's, just like Ice Bolt)

The bot on the edge chuckled, "Miss me, Jackie?".

Wheeljack harrumphed, "Just like my undercarriage".

"Like I thought... Why don't we had a little fun here?". He let out his black kanatas from his backplate side.

Wheeljack growled, also showing his white kanatas on him too and said, "Why don't you just go down here and chat a bit with me?".

"Ugh... I hate it when you said that" he murmured as he began to ran at him with his speed.

When he reached to the down of stairs, he jumped as he make a backflip over Wheeljack and he landed on the ground, saved from harm.

"Let's begin..".

______________________________________

Bulkhead was busy fighting all the cons who blocked his way. Knocking a single mech with his bare servos, almost about to strike.

Unfortunately, something was caught his attention. He was fighting alone by himself. He didn't even notice when they were split up without them knowing. All the places was about same as the other side to where WheelJack's fighting to.

He snapped from his thought as he looked around him. It looks like all the bots was knocked out from fighting.

"Huh...I don't think I can handle all of 'em by myself?? Nah, let just move on now". He walked from his place to the building that just in front of him.

He entered as he investigated from one room to the other room.

When he's about to check the last room, he heard the voices in it and making him stopped moving.

He leaned his helm closer to the door. The voices in the room was clear to hear. It sounds like the mech was talking to the other mech.

"What do you think we can do right now, Rist? We can't just sitting here and wasting our time to watch over this blank femme".

"Ah' don't know Vor'.. But 'e can't just leave 'er 'ere alone. 'E had our mission to do".

"Well...it's boring, I tell you".

"N'! If 'e just abandon 'er now, the boss might trigger to us".

"Aaahh.... Good point".

Bulkhead moved his helm away from the door. He had heard their entire conversation. They even mentioned about the femme too, but...who?

Who are they talking about??

______________________________________

Pssshh!! I'm sorry if it was short! Mah fon is a bit glitchy and I can't pay any my works now. That's because I have my second examination on the next week!

Hope y'all understand. OH! I was about to ask your forgiveness that I didn't update this part for a long, long, LONG! Time ago! So.. Please... Forgive me :( I had a lot of homework that I need to finish with.

Also, I'll see you guys AFTER my second examination. Alright?

Bye~