Chapter 2: Heal Him And Friend

The next morning, Starscream awakens from recharge. And still in a lot of pains.

When did this happened? Oh right.. Yesterday. Yesterday.
It's really hurt like crazy, though still relief that he got away from them.

He need some energon. But not like this. He don't want anyone else to help him heal either. But then, he heard pedes steps... Again.

He saw the cherry red mech approaching him. Starscream started panic.

"C'mon Starscream. I'm just want to help you. You look badly injured from the crashes yesterday" Starscream yelped when Knockout was trying to heal him.
There's a long silence. Then Starscream started to speak with him. "Knockout? " He called. The sound of hummed coming from Knockout that who was busy, trying to healing him. Starscream then asked him a question.

"Why are you helping me? "

"Because, you don't deserve for being like this. And I don't care that you were being bad before. Why? "

"You don't care? After all I done to you. That I'm treating you like a scrap!Still, why?"

"Your my friend, Starscream. I don't like to seeing you like this "

He silent a little. Shocking after hearing his word. Friend? Why did he think he was being his friend? Again, why he is being so nicely to him? It's because he was a friend to him?

Why those questions confused him? Starscream sigh, and then watched Knockout movement to grabbed his tools by tools. After a few cycles, Knockout finally done with working. After that, he gave the cube of energon to Starscream.

"W-what! No Knockout. I don't really need it. No thank you! " He handed back the cube of energon to Knockout.

"You need it, Starscream. I can see your expression at your face. 'Feeling hungry, wasn't it'? Just eat it, doctor orders! " He gave back at Starscream. Yeah. That's why I don't need it. Why am I so bad at hiding from those expression? He thought. After a few of clicks, he took the cube of energon and then he ate it.

After the nano-clicks, Starscream want to say something to the cherry mech. But his mouth shut, didn't know what to say. Only two words. "Thank you" He said almost whispering at the medic.

Knockout smiled, glad that the seeker mech is fine now. Starscream, smiled back. The cherry red mech then nodded at him before he transformed into the red Austin Martin's sport car.

And then, he drives away from the seeker until he lost out of the sights.

Starscream staring down a little. Still thinking those word of friend. He guess, he really has a friend since in the middle of the war. And he really glad about that, THAT he was never being alone or lonely. From now.

______________________________________
Poor Starscream, he never know that Knockout has been friendly with him. ANYWAY! That's all for now! See you guys next time!

Bye~