Chapter 7: The Bad Send And The Past

BOY! That comic is funny 😂😂😂

Anyways! I had some homework to do today, but I'm! Right now! Are too lazy to do it XD

So, I had a little chance to do this chap' in two days and night~

ENJOY!!

______________________________________
At The Academy Autobot Base~
Ultra Magnus still busy finding any clues to get Optimus after he being missing.

But suddenly, the alarmed went off. Ultra Magnus asked one of his comrades in panicked.

"What's going on?! "

"There's a con in this building, sir! "

He replied with rushing, to find who that con is. Pushing the buttons from keyboard to keyboard or whatever it is he pushing onto.

But then again, all the lights power went off and some other lights went flickering.

All the comrades in the building went into rushing and panicked.

"Somebody turn on the lights! - What is happening?! - How the power went off!? - C'mon I don't like dark! - Please not a con, please not a con! "

They all asked with no answer in it.

However, the lights went on again. Making all the bots sighed in relief. As they all turned around looking on desk files. They all gasped when they seen two minicon only standing straight like that, like they were freezing in ice.

It's Ratbat and Rattrap.

"Hello all the autobrats in here! We were wishing to tell you all something, aren't we, Rattrap? " He said in a smirked tone.

"Yes, we do. And it's also a little messages that we need to send to! " He replied.

Ultra Magnus, looking both of them, with-not-happy-faceplates. It could be a bad news? Or trap? Only one way to find out.

"You two! What kind of messages that we need to hear?" He questioned to both of them.

The two minicon smiled widely. "Glad your asked. These messages is from our lord......." They silent a little as they smiled even bigger.

"It is about Optimus Prime".

They all gasped in horror, making Ultra Magnus asked them in further.

" Optimus? Optimus Prime?! Where is he!!? Your the one who captured him?! " Ratbat and Rattrap laughed evilly as they wiped their tears from laughing.

"Yes we are~ But not us who captured him! Anyways, that's all we like to shared with! We don't have much times to blabbered about! Come along, Rattrap!" He hissed at the autobots as the two minicon wanted flew away from the building. But, Ultra Magnus don't allowed them go.

"Come back you two! We need to know where he is! " They didn't hear what he says as they laughed hysterically.

Ultra Magnus growled in anger.

"Sir! What do we do now? " Hot Rod, the new member of Autobots Team. But he still a young soldier who still need to training with as he asked that question.

Ultra Magnus replied, "we need to call the other autobots to search them both. Then, we need to find the other clues about where Unicron is, after we find Optimus" The youngest soldier nodded as he transformed, then went to drive to go to the Autobots Base.

After that, Ultra Magnus and his other comrades went to work with their job back.

At The Outside Of The Bases Building~
Starscream sitting on the ground, looking at the space. He were thinking of his past........
..........
..........
..........