Chapter 10: The Best Memories And The Unexpected Happens

Oh fish..how long am I not updates dis' chap'? I don't really remember...

ANYWAYS! THIS CHAPTER WILL BE.. UMM.. FRIENDS/W FRIENDS MOMENTS! I DON'T THINK IT WILL BE THAT BAD!

Hope you guys enjoy it :3

~~~~~~~~
WARNING!
If you don't comfortable with the unacceptable words, then LEAVE! I'm not forcing yah'! (If it has).

______________________________________

"Starscream!".

The voices echoed through the hallway. The red medic has a concern and rages in his optics. Why did they do it? Why did they said those painful words on him? Why? Just, why!?

...
A lot of questions was process in his processor, but that's doesn't mean he didn't know the right answer is.

"Starscream! Where, are you? I know they don't really mean like that. But, you should know. I was--" he gets cut off when his optics landed on opened door not really far away from him.

He might be outside then. Primus, why did I didn't think about that? he thought.

When he reaching out, he seen the grey seeker figure was sitting while looking at the sky. He has a cooled tears was dripping down with a sad expression.

The red medic went onto besides him before he sitting down while he gazes up as Starscream's stared at.

The moment was a bit silence, until Knockout broke it.

"Y'know, Screamer. You shouldn't have to think about it. You can't talk about it. Until everything was settle, you..don't have to talk to them if they aren't cool down their heated of anger on you".

Starscream sobbed while wiping his tears away with his servo.

"How? How can I not think about it? And why..didn't they just, saw me as not that Starscream anymore? Am I..too evil on their taste?" he sobbed even more.

"No! You can't just wondering about that! It's will makes you distress when you thinking about that even more, and it is NOT healthy. Please, stop it. I am not comfortable when my friend was upset by this. It's too painful to watch" he sighed.

Starscream finally looked on him straight to his optics. He makes a, 'are you kidding me?' looking.

"Y--you..kidding me, right? I don't think I am able being a good friend with y--you.. Not after everything I've done to you".

Knockout shook his helm.

"Starscream..you do remember our conversation before we go to Autobots Base, right? It's not like, I'm going to abandon you. Not after everything like this!" Knockout reminded him with frustration. But not on him he was angry on.

Starscream was quited by this. He's still has his tears streaming in his optics.

"Then, why did they looked at me with that faces? Why did they looking at me, like I was the one who makes this bigger problem on the first place? Why can't they just seeing me as different Starscream, but not like Starscream as before? But as different me?".

There it is. The perfect time to give him a real comfort. Knockout takes a deep breath, and sighed. He has to comfort him like a real friend.

"Because, Starscream. They might see you as such, but that's doesn't mean you aren't get a second chance, like I said earlier. Everyone will get it, after they realize on what they just did. Like, me. After, I joined them. They even shows me a hated and disgusting feelings towards me" Knockout said. This make Starscream pay attention to him, and seen him looking up to the sky with his closing optics.

He continued.

"But, after the..incident. After I, saves many patients and the bots life. Like I, saved the sparkling from the drunken mech..saving the femme who was gets captured by the cons..giving the patients an enough with the good attention on them...and the others good things I made. They started to shows some kindness feeling towards me. They're started to gave me a good attention on me. Even they were finally giving a nice welcome to their team..".

Knockout smiled by the memories they had given to him. Remembering the time on where they were having fun together in their lifetime.

Racing.

Hanging out together.

Messing with Ratchet while making fun on him.

Telling some jokes.

Working with each other without a fight.

More good memories coming, it's even makes him smiling wider even more. With a finally one tears slid down on his faceplate.

"I..couldn't stop thinking about before getting trouble when..Smokescreen started to plan on pranking our commander. It wasn't a great idea, so I didn't get involve into it. But, only watching him doing it.." Knockout trailed off into making a sadly chuckled.

After a few clicks, he continues to say, "Ultra Magnus was furious about his pranking on him. He was about to punish him, but... I, managed to get him out from his troubles. Out of his foolish matter".

Starscream was staring at him, while he explaining his past. He was wondering.

Everyone? Does he mean, even Ultra Magnus and Arcee was also..welcome him to their sides too?

Starscream's optics didn't even leave from Knockout's faceplate.

After a few moments, he begins to ask him.

"Knockout.." he called.

The red Austin trailed off, as he looking at him. He noticed him was staring on him with his red blood optics, as he gave an question look.

"Does..Ultra Magnus and Arcee was..also..y'know..welcome you..to their sides too?..." he asked.

Knockout looks down. He didn't respond him back. But, he swear he heard the other sound of chuckles noises, but it soon faded, as he sighed.

"Not, really. Even if they did. Those two still didn't like me and..they're treating me like I'm no use to them" he answered with fighting the tears back to not showing he wanted to cry.

"But hey...they're still helping me out when I'm in troubled" he said, trying to get concern off from the seeker's feeling. He nodded in understatement.

Starscream and Knockout continues to stared at the sky with a beautiful bright stars. As soon they were stayed in silence, they heard a loud screeching noises from in front of them.

They looked on it, as they saw an olive green heavy car was driving towards them.

Both of them standing straight, as the car reaching them and transforming into a robot mode.

Bulkhead.

"Knockout! Do you know where the others is?!" Bulkhead asked with concern in his optics.

"In the office work. Why?".

"I need help! Wheeljack was captured by those Decepticons!" he explained.

Both seekers and red medics optics widened. They're never expected him gets captured by the cons.

Bulkhead quickly rushing to entered the building, as the two only looking at each other, didn't even know what to do right now.

Should they dare to giving a helping hand on them?

______________________________________

So! Is this suppose to be happened? Oh wait...I'm questioning myself..

OKAY! It is for question time! Should they helping the others to try and rescue Wheeljack from the cons? Yes, or no? I'll see you in the comments.

Later ya cherry!