Chapter 5: Acceptable And Promised

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Should I take it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There, the messages just send from Optimus Prime...

The datapad on his servo, there's a long silent when he shocked from the messages that he just got. The question still repeated in his thought.

Why him?

"This is unacceptable!! Why me?!" He yelled with a shocking voices.

"How am I suppose to know? Even though, I'm not like Ratchet nor the other Autobots who know all of these.... Case"

"Are you telling me, that your not with them? "

"Wha-?! Of course I'm with them! "

"Then why are you saying that? "

"It's just *sigh* Starscream, you do know I'm just a medic right? "

"..... Right.. Good point...but still! "

"Still what? "

".... Never mind" He crossed his servo, still holding the datapad as he paused a little while he was thinking something in his processer.

He whispered and yelling to himself at the same time. "Should I take it or not? Argh! This is hard! "

He clinched both of his servo.

"I guess you should take this mission, Starscream.. " Knockout guessed. Starscream looked at him with confusion.

"Why? "

"Didn't you read it properly? "

"Yes, I am! What makes you said that?"

He shrugged then his mood went into a sad looking in his faceplate" Nothing... It's just that.. Don't you want to change? I mean, you still have a chance to be a good bot, u'know? You deserve for having a second chance. Change from 'con into an Autobot".

Starscream frowned when he said that.

But he didn't sure if it's was a good idea. But there is something deep just got into him. Something good... But not an evil one.

Those words. Is it true, that he deserve for having a second chance? Can he try? Trying to be good..??

But, it will not hurt if he try.....
......Right?

....

....

He had no other choice as he thought I guess I'll take it.. And try to complete...these...mission.. 

"Alright, I'll take it" Knockout mood brighten when he agreed to take these mission from his leader. (Though, he really need to take his buffer if something or someone scratch his paint).

"But this still doesn't mean you can call me with those stupid nicknames! " Knockout laughed.

"Alright, alright" He raised his servo in front of him. After that, Knockout wants Starscream to go to the Autobots Base with him. But, Starscream tell him that he can't transform into a jet mode.

There's something wrong with his T-Cogs. He fixed his T-Cogs. Then, they began to move.

But, suddenly Starscream grabbed Knockout's servo.

He moved his helm to his servo that he got grabbed then he face to the seeker. He gave a questioned look.

"Thank you...for everything" He whispered. He smiled at the seeker.

"Lucky for you. I'm going to work with you then" He smiled with a joy in him. "I promise you, that we will work together? " Starscream nodded. "Together" They shakes their servo as they promised, they will working together. As a good partner.

Then, both of them transformed into theirs mode as they drive/flew to get to the Autobots Base.

Little did they know, there's someone was spying on them?

______________________________________
Oh wow... Oh scrap..... I can't believe I just finished another chapter... For this book. Tbh, my mind just blown off when I need some idea for the other stories..

Oh well! That's all I got! See you guys on the next chap'!!

Bye~